3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, most of the HT figures in my collection are dead characters :lol.

Seriously!
-Han Dead
-Luke Dead
-Leia Dead
-Yoda Dead
-Palpatine Dead
-Anakin/Vader Dead
-Obi-Wan Dead
-Qui-Gon Dead
-Maul Dead
-Dooku Dead
-Kylo Dead

And I could keep going on but those are just some of the main characters of just the Star Wars franchise. Plenty of other dead characters among the other lines. A character’s current living or dead status change your love for that character and wanting them in your collection.

Last edited:
- the first two seasons in particular were awesome.

This is exactly what I would have typed. The show catches a lot of ****, but those first two seasons were really well done TV. It kind of went off the rails after that. It was also the first example of very high budget television, paving the way for later shows like The Sopranos.

I don't see it as any different than his armor. His first episode get up is by far my favorite, and it was gone permanantly pretty durn quick. I just pray haslab doesn't do slave 1 next. I JUST finished the current version's customization and i don't think i can pull it off again! I don't think mando-fever is going anywhere for a while - i feel like slave 1 is a probability. Oh well, that's collecting, right? Getting a better one of anything never hurts TOO bad.

I feel like the Haslab Slave 1 project will be unveiled shortly before the start of season three and shortly after the RC release.

Now I'll patiently wait for the next two episodes to **** up my prediction.

I still want a HT Kuiil more than ever, despite the fact he is dead and gone.

TBH with all the rehash I miss S1 in a way - lol it's not that I can't re-watch. Because that was when these IMO stellar new characters were being rolled out. There's just the tiniest bit of - dunno - un-enthusiasm when things seem to shift to SW Rebels sequel vs. something new.

Like Kuiil I think was one of the most notable characters ever introduced to SW. Dignified, honorable, courageous. Mando would still be stuck without him.

So he needs a fig. 3rd party or not, don't care.

I feel like the Haslab Slave 1 project will be unveiled shortly before the start of season three and shortly after the RC release.

Now I'll patiently wait for the next two episodes to **** up my prediction.

Maybe. Even if it's fan service or HASLAB service I'd rather them give Mando something completely new or find some Razor Crest and steal it from some rich Canto Bight collector. Or a junkyard.

I don't see it as any different than his armor.
:exactly::goodpost:

The Ghost is Hera's ship. Falcon is Han's. Razor Crest is Mando's. I have spoken.:wink1:

Not gonna happen but I'd love it if his new ship was a YT-2400.

A Friend in Need

wvCzNjX.jpg

Wasn't it confirmed that the Razor crest
appeared in ROS with all the other ships during the battle on Exegol? I thought I read it somewhere but can't remember.

I believe Mando will eventually get one back. At least one similar to the original.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wasn't it confirmed that the Razor crest
appeared in ROS with all the other ships during the battle on Exegol? I thought I read it somewhere but can't remember.

I believe Mando will eventually get one back. At least one similar to the original.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's not the Razor Crest, if you look closely it's a totally different ship. Similar profile but the design is entirely different.

After watching the new episode of Mandalorian I had to get the vintage collection Slave 1. I ordered it at bestbuy just now and was surprised during checkout that I could apply a 25% off being a bestbuy member. Hope this set is worth it.

After watching the new episode of Mandalorian I had to get the vintage collection Slave 1. I ordered it at bestbuy just now and was surprised during checkout that I could apply a 25% off being a bestbuy member. Hope this set is worth it.

You won't regret picking up the Slave 1, it's pretty awesome - especially if you got 25% off.

You won't regret picking up the Slave 1, it's pretty awesome - especially if you got 25% off.

I second that emotion. The scale is almost the only aspect it misses on (as does any other sw vehicle). After doing a lot of research for a Slave 1 model, I ultimately scrapped it and used Hasbros for a base because it is so accurate in so many of the details. The paint on it is pretty impressive for being a factory job, as well. Hasbro put a good amount of effort in and it shows. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

I second that emotion. The scale is almost the only aspect it misses on (as does any other sw vehicle). After doing a lot of research for a Slave 1 model, I ultimately scrapped it and used Hasbros for a base because it is so accurate in so many of the details. The paint on it is pretty impressive for being a factory job, as well. Hasbro put a good amount of effort in and it shows. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Cool thanks for the feedback. Glad I already have a vintage Boba Fett. Crazy how much the slave1 retails for, same as the the Galaxy Edge Millennium Falcon, happy I scored one from target when they had a 25% off promo too.

Back