3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next Haslab project

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm fine with it. It's the Miami Vice moment of The Mandalorian. When the next Haslab project goes up everyone will want both.

I loved the Daytona but it wasn't a a real ferarri so they stopped using it and got the testerossa. I loved both cars though. Still one of my favorite shows.

Right. Ferrari wasn't happy that they were using a bogus Daytona so they provided the Testarossa for use in the show.

I agree, MV is still one of my favorite shows of all time - the first two seasons in particular were awesome.

Last edited:
Never purchase a product until the show it over. And that is the lesson. Feel sorry for all those backers for the RC.

Except you cant purchase it once the show is over. And if anything it will be even more sought after now that its gone.

glad i don't browse this place until after I watch the show, people rockin' sigs with spoilers for an episode, and untagged spoilers in the comments

glad i don't browse this place until after I watch the show, people rockin' sigs with spoilers for an episode, and untagged spoilers in the comments

But...people would know that going in any thread containing The Mandalorian,Hasbro 4inch and 6inch or even the movie section would contain spoilers before going in those threads,especially when the episode is airing.
Least that is my take.😁

Never purchase a product until the show it over. And that is the lesson. Feel sorry for all those backers for the RC.
I disagree. The RC is an awesome ship that lasted almost 2 seasons. It had way more screen time then the Slave I, Vader's Tie, Jabba's sail Barge, the Death Star etc.

Seems silly not to get something because it was destroyed. Would be like never getting a figure because the character died. I guess I'll pass on Obi Wan, Vader, The Emperor, Yoda, and Jabba lol.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Agreed.
The Razorcrest from Haslab will be much sought after i believe.
It looks amazing,comes with a tonne of accessories plus a display stand and carded Grogu,soft cape Djin,just to name a few things.
I'd even add a boba fett helmet in there too from my own stash.

Imagine the people who bought at at, sail barge, darth Vader, the emperor etc only to have them blown up or die.

Yup, agree that the haslab Razorcrest will only be more sought after now. Even if/when Mando gets a new ship, the razorcrest was always his first and will still be iconic to the show and character.

Its hilarious that people are over-reacting to this to the point that they're canceling their pre order. You either like the ship or you don't lol. Its just gonna sit on most peoples shelves collecting dust or in a box never to see the light of day anyway.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Appreciate that but for me it's wasted.

IMO it's kinda weird to dump a collectible because....it doesn't exist anymore in a fantasy show? :monkey3

Look, it's a ship in a chaotic and lawless galaxy. Described and dissed as an "antique" "surprised it can fly" etc. Could have been traded out even at any time.

But's it the FIRST of Mando's ships in a groundbreaking series; first time we've seen a bounty hunter with a rack of frozen bounties, first Razor Crest...

Definitely keeping mine - outside of the Falcon and Boba's ship not sure if any other is as distinctive. It's not like I'm gonna cancel Qui-Gon because Maul took him out either.:lightsabe

I disagree. The RC is an awesome ship that lasted almost 2 seasons. It had way more screen time then the Slave I, Vader's Tie, Jabba's sail Barge, the Death Star etc.

Seems silly not to get something because it was destroyed. Would be like never getting a figure because the character died. I guess I'll pass on Obi Wan, Vader, The Emperor, Yoda, and Jabba lol.
:exactly::lol

And wonder if Mando steals a new ship - for me wonder if it will have the same impact. Ships like the Crest and the Falcon are like this seamless integration of function and living space. Lots of details that make that work. They have the feel of something lived in.

Appreciate that but for me it's wasted.

IMO it's kinda weird to dump a collectible because....it doesn't exist anymore in a fantasy show? :monkey3

Look, it's a ship in a chaotic and lawless galaxy. Described and dissed as an "antique" "surprised it can fly" etc. Could have been traded out even at any time.

But's it the FIRST of Mando's ships in a groundbreaking series; first time we've seen a bounty hunter with a rack of frozen bounties, first Razor Crest...

Definitely keeping mine - outside of the Falcon and Boba's ship not sure if any other is as distinctive. It's not like I'm gonna cancel Qui-Gon because Maul took him out either.:lightsabe

Yeah, most of the HT figures in my collection are dead characters :lol.

Back