3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They only started doing stretch goals with the sentinel a few months ago. The barge didn?t have any goals. Yakface was a Hail Mary add when the Barge was floundering.

Ah okay, that makes sense. I remember it seeming like it wouldn't happen, and then all of a sudden it made it no problem at the very very end. Razor's Crest is a really good sign for the future of SW vehicles in that case.

I keep coming back..

:gah:

I must resist. :panic:

If I decide I need one bad ass Mando piece of merch, I think I'd rather spend the money on a Hot Toys figure. Like the teased figure with the speeder bike.

My clock is ticking....

Finally jumped on this lol
Between Razorcrest, PS5 and Xbox Series X, this week took all my moneys lol

I finally did it today. I toyed with the idea of getting a second and parting out the carded figures, but with 28,000+ of these I don't think there'll be any shortage of extras going around, so not worth it I think.

Now to re-start my TVC mini-collection after selling practically every one I had from 10 years ago lol.

A full 11K and change above the last stretch goal! I could see them throwing in something else with that dramatic increase. Dang! Blew the sentinel out of the water!

Always amazed at the number of late orders. How many in the last 12 hours? 6000 backers? That's 20% of the total.

Successfully resisted.

Also resisted the Hot Toys Hulkbuster which Dublin City Comics just had in stock - 1500euro. Someone bought it. I once thought I wanted the HB and considering shipping costs and customs if I bought from abroad that's probably as cheap as I'd ever get it but it's still too much. It's just a big red toy. And I felt that even the impressiveness of its size would be diminished by the 1:4 scale figures in my collection.

Last edited:
Always amazed at the number of late orders. How many in the last 12 hours? 6000 backers? That's 20% of the total.

Yeah huge number of last minute orders. But it could have been more since I have seen a few people o Facebook groups etc. say that they will wait until its out in stores, poor poor uninformed souls :lol

With such numbers, i'm not too worried. They should have a chance to score one at under 100% inflation next year.

Not surprised with it blowing the Sentinel away.

X-Men while cool isn’t Star Wars never was never will be especially GOOD Star Wars.

Every human being understands something SW.

Sentinel WTF is that lol

Not surprised with it blowing the Sentinel away.

X-Men while cool isn?t Star Wars never was never will be especially GOOD Star Wars.

Every human being understands something SW.

Sentinel WTF is that lol

Sentinel also doesnt take up 2.5ft of horizontal space.

AT-AT needs a Vintage collection reissue with a paintjob worthy of the Smuggler's Run Falcon. The one I have just looks so very toyish now. Make it so Hasbro. Along with a Sailbarge reissue just for me

It's a real missed opportunity that they never put the Wilhelm scream on a commtech chip........though I can't remember did Boba do the Wilhelm? Might have been one of the Skiffguards as they went into the Sarlacc.

Damn, late to the draw and now BBTS is pre sold out too

Bummer. Pain in the ^%$ but u could keep checking BBTS. This doesn't release for a year so maybe some POs cancel.:dunno

Gotta think there were some impulse buys and there will be some cancellations. Not from me (unless extreme emergency) wanted a good version of this ship since Season 1.

Back