3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a real missed opportunity that they never put the Wilhelm scream on a commtech chip........though I can't remember did Boba do the Wilhelm? Might have been one of the Skiffguards as they went into the Sarlacc.

It was a skiff guard -- I just re-watched that scene.

Had to be the same week as new console releases and black friday sales didn?t it lol

Should have skipped the consoles for now, no games to play on them anyway and the price always nosedives if you can be patient enough. And they always eventually improve the launch base model too.

Successfully resisted.

Also resisted the Hot Toys Hulkbuster which Dublin City Comics just had in stock - 1500euro. Someone bought it. I once thought I wanted the HB and considering shipping costs and customs if I bought from abroad that's probably as cheap as I'd ever get it but it's still too much. It's just a big red toy. And I felt that even the impressiveness of its size would be diminished by the 1:4 scale figures in my collection.

I think the look of the Hulkbuster is a gaudy mess compared to Tony's sleek normal suits. It's an eyesore next to the 1-7 suits. Love the Razor Crest design though, I unsuccessfully resisted an extra.

7e99338eb5099f20bee7bedfb4b5ca44.jpg

5fef2d3ed54ebe580c3718d8a60dd393.jpg

33c0e3aa7259adbea2f06366de6a7a3a.jpg

Big girl

Hasbro just posted a whole thank you spiel on Facebook, most backers ever blah blah blah, no new extra goodies.

It was a skiff guard -- I just re-watched that scene.

It's such an unnatural scream, very hard to imitate.

Same. As nice as this ship looks I ended up deciding that $350 should be reserved for Hot Toys or vintage. Congrats to all who got this definitive 3.75 Mando toy though.

Last 2 pages lol

I also resisted but bring on episode 3 i?m ready!

We are the resistance! Not buying cool things ftw! :yess:

I think the look of the Hulkbuster is a gaudy mess compared to Tony's sleek normal suits. It's an eyesore next to the 1-7 suits.

Thanks. Accepting any and all after-the-fact justifications for my decision to pass.

It's such an unnatural scream, very hard to imitate.

I've heard it in so many films and so much media that it's never occurred to me how hard it would be to mimic that.

We are the resistance! Not buying cool things ftw! :yess:

This sounds cynical but I'm reminded of the women I chased in my youth. One eventually starts looking for substance and depth over instant gratification. Errr....eventually. :lol

Thanks. Accepting any and all after-the-fact justifications for my decision to pass.

When the Hulkbuster first reared its gleaming head I loved it; thought it was over-the-top and obnoxious in a good way. But I got over it and looking back, I'm very glad I didn't invest in one. Expensive bullet dodged.

(Although I have no idea what re-sale value on one may be, it's one of those items that many shy away from due to space concerns.)

Back