3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the design definitely reminds me of the Rep gunship.

I got $$$ for mine just 3-4 years ago, but I miss my gunship.:(:lol

The Republic Gunship is one of my favourite PT designs, one of the reasons I really like the Razor Crest -- has a utilitarian look I can trace back to real-world designs, which is when Star Wars design is at its best.

I almost bought one years ago, but never really got into Hasbro 3.75". I had their excellent AT-ST (2 of them) for a while and really liked the way they looked re-painted, but after hitting them with paint I didn't have the motivation to mod them further.

Pre-ordered the Razor Crest on BBTS. I?m in Australia, so no Hasbro Pulse... I missed out in the barge and don?t want to miss out on this. Funnily enough, literally the night before this dropped, I went to Ben thinking ?I wonder when they?ll do a Razor Crest?? Then, BOOM! So... you?re welcome �� ��
13523b77ac486a9634e8d99d674cf4dd.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

This thing does look really really good, it'd have great presence on the shelf being a tall and wide vehicle - somewhat like the Republic Gunship. Feeling more tempted today than I did yesterday.

If I pass on opportunities like Xavvi or BBTS and later regret it it'd be on me this time now that I know how Hasbro is likely to operate after the Sailbarge experience.

Hmmm.

I'm way too invested in 1/6 to collect 3.75" anymore but I did really come to regret passing on the Barge so I have already backed this. The gunship was also my favorite PT vehicle design by far and I like the Razor Crest even better. I just hope the show doesn't end up leaving a bad taste in my mouth considering all the merch I have committed to buying.

Dammit! After getting the Smugglers Run Falcon and a 3.75 Bespin Han to go with it I've been bitten by the 3.75 collecting bug.

I have a Mandalorian on his way, well when Forbidden Planet pulls they're finger out and dispatch him, and I've just backed the Razors Crest.

I haven't bought these figures since the 70's and 80's and now I'm becoming hooked again.

Welcome to the dark side. There are so many ways to take a 3.75? collection but you?re starting off with some great vehicles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 3.75" Collecting Thread

Officially over 6k...
099c3b4518a85b54d1f15df666e2d542.gif

Unlock number one is now showing on the website as the escape pod.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Didn’t expect an escape pod as that first stretch goal. Either they gave something away something from season 2 or this is just a Hasbro creation.

Didn?t expect an escape pod as that first stretch goal. Either they gave something away something from season 2 or this is just a Hasbro creation.

Will be incredibly frustrating if a Kuiil TVC isn't made. Should have made the majority of the new reveals correlate to this ship. Could have also done Jawas, Greef, Armorer, IG-11, etc.

Will be incredibly frustrating if a Kuiil TVC isn't made. Should have made the majority of the new reveals correlate to this ship. Could have also done Jawas, Greef, Armorer, IG-11, etc.

That’s what Mando Mondays will be doing. They didn’t reveal anything else so they could save them for those days.

That?s what Mando Mondays will be doing. They didn?t reveal anything else so they could save them for those days.

I hope so. I also feel like they could make some of the less featured characters and those would still sell out in TVC especially if they just sell online and not mass retail. I?ll take any boy try hunters and mandos they show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back