3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want my international preorder

View attachment 446665

:lol :lol

"Do you know why I always buy toys in the store? Ordering online is too quick. You can't savor all the little variations from box to box. In... you see, in those last moments before you head to the register you get to see what they really are. Do you want to know which of your favorite figures are repacks?"

Last edited:
:lol

I'm a 20 year man. And I know the difference between punks who scalp on ebay and the freaks like you who just keep everything in the box....and you took 6 figures right out of my cart!

Holy cow. Just went up on BBTS for $1200! (Also, mine is arriving tomorrow!)

Estimated shipping for me is $615.99 on top of that price. Customs fees not accounted for.

2vdb7r.jpg

Taking a closer look at BBTS international policy for this item, they are limiting service to Canada, Australia, Japan and UK. Anyway, even for potential US buyers and a flat rate shipping of $4, $1200+ is just outrageous.

Yeah saw that after my last post. Sometimes Ireland gets counted as part of the UK but I'm not even going to inquire about it.

I just checked my Fedex tracking number (that I got this morning, which was going to be delivered tomorrow), and it says it was already delivered to my house! I thought this was supposed to be a signature delivery! So it's been sitting there all day long.

That's awesome! I'd love to see pics when you open it. :)

I went ahead and ordered the 3.75" Black Series TRU Rancor Pit set a couple weeks back, and lo and behold it's arriving on the same day as the Barge, so I guess Friday will be National Jabba the Hutt Day. :lol

It has to be soon, I imagine they’ll ship all the US orders out first, then put up the eBay orders for the rest of us second rate foreigners ;)

We'll get all the damaged ones that have been returned by US buyers. They've got to make sure they have enough replacements for Americans.

Talk about a slap in the face/kick in the teeth...$1800+ US to get this to Australia...

...in the immortal words of Darrel Keregan "Tell him he's dreamin"

Talk about a slap in the face/kick in the teeth...$1800+ US to get this to Australia...

...in the immortal words of Darrel Keregan "Tell him he's dreamin"

The death Knell is tolling on Hasbro merchandise for me. The lack of interest in none USA customers is utterly criminal.

No Barge = No more spending on 3.75.

Focus on Hot Toys from now on.

Yeah I'm pretty much out of 3 3/4" stuff now...the barge pretty much seals it...unless someone local pulls off some kind of miracle price I'm out:rip

BBTS....$1200 for the barge $600 to ship it...

Christ Almighty, that’s probably close to $2500 AUD. Utterly ludicrous pricing. Can only hope Hasbro don’t charge that kind of cash when it goes up on eBay, or the dream of owning this will be over for me and I dare say most international collectors.

Back