2nd Annual West Coast Freaks Halloween Get Together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pick a day and if I am around I will go since I never know what my schedule will look like until its gets closer. I will say I would prefer Knotts, if thats not been decided yet.

Unless something unexpected comes up, it seems like any date will work for me. :D
It's looking like it might be the 16th, would like to hear from more folks though.

i may be into this, i would prefer HHN - it's closer to Ventura than Buena Park. Any date works for me really.
It'd be awesome if you and your girl can make it, that way I can get drunk and apologize profusely for pushing her out of the way again. :lol

Where is my PM? :impatient:
:nana:
Sorry dude, yesterday was my Mom's birthday and the day before that I was out shopping for her gift. :D

BTW, I was able to score some Jordan IV's (Military Blue) for a great price! :hi5:

It's looking like it might be the 16th, would like to hear from more folks though.

It'd be awesome if you and your girl can make it, that way I can get drunk and apologize profusely for pushing her out of the way again. :lol

Sorry dude, yesterday was my Mom's birthday and the day before that I was out shopping for her gift. :D

BTW, I was able to score some Jordan IV's (Military Blue) for a great price! :hi5:

cool, your mom is really going to love those!:lol

OK
I'm going to throw this out there...
might be a little crazy but hear me out!

My brother-in-law has an annual pass and he might go and get discounted ticket prices on HHN,
But, the dates are a bit tricky, seems like if we go on the 8th, he can get up to 6 tickets with @ $34.00 ea instead of the regular $59.00!!!
On the 9th @ $39.00 ea.

While the following weekend, on the 15th $39.00 and the 16th @ $52.00 I believe...
let me double check those numbers and we can discuss if some here would like to use the discount OK?

Back