2nd Annual West Coast Freaks Halloween Get Together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent out a crapload of PMs. :thud: :D

Now we have to decide Universal or Knotts... AND if we wanna meet for dinner prior to the event, where will that be...

Universal CityWalk has the following restaurants:

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Buca di Beppo
Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood
Wolfgang Puck L.A. Bistro
I narrowed it down to these places that I'd like to eat at.

Universal for SURE :) if we eat, what time would it be? I'm just wondering if we plan on being at HHN right when the pearly gates open :)

Also, is anyone getting express passes to cut the lines? And how are we purchasing the tickets?

Universal for SURE :) if we eat, what time would it be? I'm just wondering if we plan on being at HHN right when the pearly gates open :)

Also, is anyone getting express passes to cut the lines? And how are we purchasing the tickets?
I think the gates open at 7:30, so if wee meet at 5:00-5:30 I think that'd be a good time.

I'm just gonna by my ticket online.

Universal FTW!!! :rock!!
Seriously, I thought that was decided weeks ago? :dunno

Anywho, I vote for Buca or Wolfgang Puck...
Quite a few were still wondering what the venue would be just a few days ago, but now it's confirmed.

As long as there's alcohol, I don't care where we meet.:eek:
Typical. :D

Yeah, I know. I just figured for an extra $30 we can skip all the lines and have some cool privileges. In Orlando it's usually an extra $50-$75 for JUST the front of line pass (doesn't include admission)

So to me it's worth it. Plus I like going in the houses more than once :)

I'd be willing to do the front of the line pass, especially since we're going on Saturday. Not sure everyone else will be willing to do that.

Is there a way you can upgrade a pass once you're there?

I'm not sure, but I'd purchase the front of line pass now in case they sell out (and for a Saturday, I'm thinking they will) so shall we get a list going? I'm looking to purchase mine online this week

I think I am in , I will know by end of week for sure. I am cool getting front of line pass if I go.

I have no probs doing the Front of the Line pass either. :D

As for food, I really don't care. I'd prefer to not go to Buca's but if that's what's decided, I will be A-Okay with the decision.
I'm easy, what can I say? :dunno

Back