2nd Annual West Coast Freaks Halloween Get Together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!!!!!! I'd love to go and celebrate my favorite event with some freaks :rock

I just have to make sure my school and work schedule will allow me to :eek:

I'm open to any dates really, and I'd prefer HHN :D Just put me on standby for the time being until I know how school and work will be around those dates....

Wish I could be there. The choir I'm in is going to be recording an album during the weekends in October. It's taken almost 6 years to make this happen, so I can not miss it.

Hope you all have an awesome time! Hopefully I can make it next year. :D

Wish I could be there. The choir I'm in is going to be recording an album during the weekends in October. It's taken almost 6 years to make this happen, so I can not miss it.

That's great, Jen! Sounds like a lot of fun! Do you get a solo?

Congratulations! That sounds exciting! :)

I'm definitely in!!!
I suggest the earlier the better, last year @ Universal it was quite packed...
actually, I remember Universal having some nights cheaper than others, so we can look into that... Don't know about KBF but maybe it's the same?

In any case, I'm in :rock!!!
My suggestion either on the 9th or the 16th!

Alright, guys! You're gonna have to stop adding dates...:cuckoo: I can't block out my entire calendar for the months of Sept & Oct!!!! I'm in demand!:lol

I won't be able to make it on Oct 23rd (just got invited to a Halloweenie party) so Izzy better not choose that date as the official date!!!

It seems like the majority want to go earlier in the month and I've seen the 16th pop up a few times. I'm gonna read back and add each one's preferred dat next to their name.

Quick question though, is anyone interested in getting the "Killer Deal" pass??!! Those dates are actually perfect since I have Friday nights free from work..... :joy

Also, can't annual pass holders purchase HHN passes for a discount? If so, could someone purchase a ticket for a broke student :eek:

Back