2nd Annual West Coast Freaks Halloween Get Together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Guys...
I was just reviewing some numbers...
I'm sure most of you would like to save as much money as possible...

Regular prices:

Friday 8th Online price: $ 44.00 at gate $59.00
Saturday 9th Online price: $ 49.00 at gate $59.00

Friday 15th Online price: $ 49.00 at gate $59.00
Saturday 16th Online price: $ 54.00 at gate $59.00

With annual pas up to 6 tickets

Friday 8th Online only : $ 34.00
Saturday 9th Online only: $ 47.00

Friday 15th Online only: $ 47.00
Saturday 16th Online only: $ 52.00

Obviously the best deal is on Friday the 8th... as we can save between $15.00 to $25.00 depending on how we purchase the tickets...
I know most of us have talked about the 16th, but maybe the previous weekend is better?
Anyway... thoughts? Comments?

:duff!

I'm available on the 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th so just let me know the date so I can SAVE it on my calendar. Otherwise, I may make other plans and miss out on all the fun. Plus, the sooner we buy our tickets, the better.

P.S. I didn't receive an PM either but I'm taggin' along anyways. Try to stop me, Izzy!

OK Guys...
I was just reviewing some numbers...
I'm sure most of you would like to save as much money as possible...

Regular prices:

Friday 8th Online price: $ 44.00 at gate $59.00
Saturday 9th Online price: $ 49.00 at gate $59.00

Friday 15th Online price: $ 49.00 at gate $59.00
Saturday 16th Online price: $ 54.00 at gate $59.00

With annual pas up to 6 tickets

Friday 8th Online only : $ 34.00
Saturday 9th Online only: $ 47.00

Friday 15th Online only: $ 47.00
Saturday 16th Online only: $ 52.00

Obviously the best deal is on Friday the 8th... as we can save between $15.00 to $25.00 depending on how we purchase the tickets...
I know most of us have talked about the 16th, but maybe the previous weekend is better?
Anyway... thoughts? Comments?

:duff!
Kuz, I'm cool with any of those dates, but I'd like for it to happen on a date when we could get the most Freaks to go.

Friday 8th would be cool for me I'm off that day. But Friday the 15th would be tough since I have to work and drive from Pasadena to my house and back to Universal. :monkey4

Which would you guys prefer, Saturday 9th or Saturday 16th? All depends if you don't mind paying a little more for the 16th.

Last edited:
Yeah- Knotts or Universal?
Since we did HHN last year, I thought we had agreed on Knotts this time?
Well going off of earlier replies, it looks like most would rather go to Universal, since most live out that way.

My vote is for universal since I like that netter than knotts and any day works good for me too :rock
I wouldn't go as far as saying Universal is better than Knotts. Knott's has been doing it longer, so they know how to pull it off, what Universal does have going for them is production value. Knott's has way more mazes, almost double in fact and more stuff to do.

Hey, HHN works for me- I'm only 10 minutes away. :D

It's now looking like I'll be helping a friend move the weekend of the 23rd. So I'll be out of town. The 16th is looking better n better...

The 16th is looking good so far. Perhaps we should have a show of hands to see who's available on the 16th so we can make that a firm date.

Now we have to decide Universal or Knotts... AND if we wanna meet for dinner prior to the event, where will that be...

Universal CityWalk has the following restaurants:

Andrew's Panda Inn
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Buca di Beppo
Camacho's Cantina
Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood
Jillian's
Johnny Rockets Restaurant & Sports Lounge
Jon Lovitz Comedy Club
Karl Strauss Brewing Company
Tony Roma's
Saddle Ranch Chop House
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse & Lounge
Wasabi at CityWalk ®
Wolfgang Puck L.A. Bistro

I don't know of any restaurants in the vicinity of Knotts where we can meet so if anyone has any suggestions, speak now or hold your piece... oops, I meant peace.:monkey3

The 16th fo sho!!!

boyraisinghand.gif

hhn10.jpg

I'm in for 16th at Universal! Not sure what to grub though.

As for Knott's there is a Claim Jumper right across the street, a T.G.I. Fridays and an awesome place called Portillo's a few blocks away. Plenty to eat around there.

BTW, thanks Frances!!

Last edited:
I'm in for 16th at Universal! Not sure what to grub though.

As for Knott's there is a Claim Jumper right across the street, a T.G.I. Fridays and an awesome place called Portillo's a few blocks away. Plenty to eat around there.

BTW, thanks Frances!!

Portillos':drool:drool:drool:drool

If I knew I would be around I would vote for Knott's but I have no idea if I can go and likely wont know until the day before.

Back