2nd Annual One Sixth Xpo May 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May would be perfect! That's my birthday month so I'll be buying myself plenty of goodies! Don't know of anything else happening that month.

May would be perfect! That's my birthday month so I'll be buying myself plenty of goodies! Don't know of anything else happening that month.

Would be good to see you again man.

My wife will be going back to Seattle to visit her mom next month for 9 days.

I am a concept artist/designer if there is anyway relevant I would kindly like to be part of the show to do like a concept design demo or something.

I dunno if anyone is interested in the concept side of things but Just a thought. :)

Would be good to see you again man.

My wife will be going back to Seattle to visit her mom next month for 9 days.

Would be great to see you again too, get to hang out more.

I am a concept artist/designer if there is anyway relevant I would kindly like to be part of the show to do like a concept design demo or something.

I dunno if anyone is interested in the concept side of things but Just a thought. :)

I'd love to see what you could come up with, you've got a great site, very talented my friend!

It would be interesting to see your work at the Xpo, Jed. I hope you are part of it.

Would be great to see you again too, get to hang out more.

I'd love to see what you could come up with, you've got a great site, very talented my friend!

Oh thank you man.

Yeah definitely more time to catch up and hang out again.

Since the expo is going to be in May, I am wondering when in May is this gonna take place. Because I am so stoked for the expo and do not want to miss out since I will be going to Hong Kong for a huge HT splurge on the beginning of May hahahaha.

So hopefully it's late May for the Expo.

Please not to close or on Memorial weekend please? Maybe earlier in the month. I missed last one and really want to go to this one.

Please not to close or on Memorial weekend please? Maybe earlier in the month. I missed last one and really want to go to this one.

The first expo was during memorial weekend, and it was open.
So I am pretty sure memorial weekend wont affect the expo at all.

The first expo was during memorial weekend, and it was open.
So I am pretty sure memorial weekend wont affect the expo at all.

Sorry, I meant maybe have it before the weekend. My work won't allow me to take key holiday's off. But I guess I can always make up something to make them give me a few days off.

Sorry, I meant maybe have it before the weekend. My work won't allow me to take key holiday's off. But I guess I can always make up something to make them give me a few days off.

Hahahahaha awesome, Yeah I am sure you will have your way. :)

Unfortunately we cant cater to everyones schedule. The only reason we did the first one on memorial day weekend, we figured it would be better for the customers or dealers that came out of town to have an extra day to travel.

We are trying to find a good date but I know whatever date we pick, someone is going to be busy or have something else planned.

Unfortunately we cant cater to everyones schedule. The only reason we did the first one on memorial day weekend, we figured it would be better for the customers or dealers that came out of town to have an extra day to travel.

We are trying to find a good date but I know whatever date we pick, someone is going to be busy or have something else planned.

That's cool. I can "get into an accident " that would cause me to stay home for a week.

i wonder if there's any update........
or if it's still happening.........................hmmmmmm.

Hmm..... I guess this thread is dead and by the looks of things Xpo number 2 is dead too ? maybe ?.........
With no updates whatsoever.........

I guess kinda sad.

Hmm..... I guess this thread is dead and by the looks of things Xpo number 2 is dead too ? maybe ?.........
With no updates whatsoever.........

I guess kinda sad.

You mean I saved up my christmas money for nothing.:gah::gah::gah::gah:

Wonder who dropped the ball on this.

Back