2nd Annual One Sixth Xpo May 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: One Sixth Xpo January 14 & 15, 2012

Seems like there will always be a con, com, or festival of some kind to compete with (or holiday). Looks like our hobby is really picking up steam.

Regarding the 1/6 Xpo In January... After receiving several complaints about the show being in January, (To close to Christmas, no one will have money since they bought gifts, New Years Resolutions, etc...) We have decided to push the show a couple of months forward. No official date is set, but we are looking towards March or April.....

:pray:
Oh what? It's been pushed to later? I hope it doesn't get cancelled! Ever since the last show, I've been saving up and absorbing everything 1/6th every day awaiting the next show. I'm definitely going to be the first in line! :yess:

I don't think it will get canceled. Just moved around. Last one was a success for the dealers and the attendees had a good time, so I see a second one happening.

Show is not being canceled, just want us to have a good date for everyone to attend and to have money....

We are thinking of having the next 1/6 Xpo in May 2012. Any boardies no of any other big shows going on in May?

If any boardies have any suggestions, an artist or company they would like to have be part of the XPO, let us know... We want to make a great show!

This is true, Jan is too late for me to plan, but may have to look into the next one.

We are thinking of having the next 1/6 Xpo in May 2012. Any boardies no of any other big shows going on in May?

He just said they're thinking about having it in May. Title of thread needs to be changed.

He just said they're thinking about having it in May. Title of thread needs to be changed.

Im not changing the title yet until a date is confirmed.... Just wanted to know if there were other big shows happening in May....

Im not changing the title yet until a date is confirmed.... Just wanted to know if there were other big shows happening in May....

Understood. I just meant maybe remove the January date to as not to cause confusion. Unless you think it may still be held in Jan. :dunno

I have a suggestion:
How about a headsculpt and weathering workshops?

We were thinking about that for the first show. I know Betomatali wants to do a seminar on sculpting....

Thanks for the suggestion and its on the list....

Back