2nd Annual One Sixth Xpo May 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: One Sixth Xpo January 14 & 15, 2012

CONFIRMED

Betomatali will be making an exclusive figure for the 2nd Annual 1/6 Xpo Show in January 2011

Also, Betomatali, Lupita and Seb (Elvis1976) will also be doing a Collaboration Exclusive figure for the Show as well...

They have decided to call their new team: LIMITED ENGLISH TEAM PRODUCTIONS

CONFIRMED

Betomatali will be making an exclusive figure for the 2nd Annual 1/6 Xpo Show in January 2011

Also, Betomatali, Lupita and Seb (Elvis1976) will also be doing a Collaboration Exclusive figure for the Show as well...

Brilliant!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

CONFIRMED

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Lmao!!!!! That is the greatest thing in the history of ever.

CONFIRMED

So 2 Exclusives for the show Q? If so god damn! I need to rob a bank! :lol

Nice dam cant wait to see beto's work and horror xpo. Lub it i cant wait

CONFIRMED

I obviously have no idea what the figure will be, but I already can't imagine not buying it.

Also, we are going to work hard to get Elvis (Seb) to be part of the show...

I think I heard someone talking about Elvis earlier this evening while I was going through headsculpts ay Q booth at Frank & Son.

Yes Beto will be at the Horror Xpo as well...

:yess: Horror Xpo? Sounds like something I can definitely get into. The show deals with grusome J-Horror stuff or 70's/80's sick twisted Italian Sleaze Cannibal/Zombie stuff? LOL :yess:

Yea we havn't heard news on the Horror xpo. And we are getting close. Is it still going to happen?:pray:

Hello,

Due to time constraints, the Horror Xpo has been put aside for now. We want to focus on doing one great show for now. So maybe next year with more time to plan for an awesome experience.....

Regarding the 1/6 Xpo In January... After receiving several complaints about the show being in January, (To close to Christmas, no one will have money since they bought gifts, New Years Resolutions, etc...) We have decided to push the show a couple of months forward. No official date is set, but we are looking towards March or April.....

Back