2face teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful work of art there Adam. Keep 'em coming. Greg Customs, please start the thread asap :)

coming soon...

5406503164_b73c4763c2_b.jpg

Again... must see... :thud:

i must say adam, you're the best sculptor I've seen in my whole life. how you're capturing the likenesses of the actors is absolutely stunning. i'm really speechless how you're nailing it.

I'm really glad you're more often now here on this board, so we can see your work and communicate with you. And I'm so thankful, that you're willing to release your work. It really is an honor to own something from you. I really hope to see some more work from you and hopefully that you will release them.

I'm a big big big fan of your work. You're so talented and gifted. And thanks for sharing your work with us!

Last edited:
i must say adam, you're the best sculptor I've seen in my whole life. how you're capturing the likenesses of the actors is absolutely stunning. i'm really speechless how you're nailing it.

I'm really glad you're more often now here on this board, so when can see your work and communicate with you. And I'm so thankful, that you're willing to release your work. It really is an honor to own something from you. I really hope to see some more work from you and hopefully that you will release them.

I'm a big big big fan of your work. You're so talented and gifted. And thanks for sharing your work with us!

:lecture:lecture:lecture
Couldn't have written it better, Thrust! Exactly how I feel is expressed there.

Thanks Adam for sharing your art with us!

I'm really glad you're more often now here on this board, so when can see your work and communicate with you. And I'm so thankful, that you're willing to release your work. It really is an honor to own something from you. I really hope to see some more work from you and hopefully that you will release them.

Amen!

Fantastic two face Adam, I just see Aaron there!
Nick

You have said it perfectly Arian. :hi5:

:goodpost::lecture

Awesome!!!

Needless to say, I want all the Nolan movies sculpts Adam has done/is working on :D

But order of priority would be
- OC Batman
- Two Face
- TDK Batman
- Alfred
- Gordon, planned to sculpt this year i guess?
- Cillian Murphy - also planned for this year?
- Demon Batman

I am totalling geeking out...

Other than those, would LOVE an Adam Neeson as Ra's ... would blow all the other Neeson sculpts away...

Agreed. Neeson would be the only one missing. However I woullso love to see Adams take on the female characters (both Rachels and CW comming, so there is room in Nolan universe for girls)

@ 2-Face: :rock F#ck#ng amazing! :rock

Just curious, has Adam ever done a Liam Neeson Ra's al Ghul sculpt? Seems like it'd be a good choice as lots of people on here would no doubt be interested.

Back