2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your surprise is guaranteed. They will milk that franchise far more, and longer, than they have with Iron Man.

Haha my friend, at this moment I can't quite picture them milking Star Wars in the same way as Iron Man. Milking with different figures is one thing but milking the same character with a different paint scheme - that's a new low. I can't picture HT doing over 15 variants of Storm Troopers and how many variants of Chewie could be made?

Very true! But perhaps rather than repeating the same figure they will tap into the huge cast of characters, both main and supporting - no matter how incidental. In short, I think you will be spending some money this summer.

Whoa, some one here in Vancouver is unloading his entire Iron Man collection here on Craigslist today. If you are here reading this, why give up? You still have the new Toy Fairs Tank version coming out. :)

Very true! But perhaps rather than repeating the same figure they will tap into the huge cast of characters, both main and supporting - no matter how incidental. In short, I think you will be spending some money this summer.

Oh I know it's coming, no way I'm going to keep up with it. As far as a I know for completionist: Iron Man followed by the Dark Knight Trilogy is probably the most expensive to complete. Its only a matter of time when Star Wars will rank top with all the cast, characters and vehicles. I just want ROTJ Luke.

Tony Stark hasn't changed much in all 3 Iron Man films so I never really understood the need to revisit those figures. Mark Hamill aged along with his accident which made him look very different in his 3 films. You are right there will be more Luke's than Tony but totally justifiable to make him with different head sculpts and uniform for each film. At this moment for a Toy Fair exclusive, anything from any franchise would be better than an Iron Man or Joker.

I hope the Hot Toy Gods answer your wish this summer. It's always a kick when a figure u really want pops up suddenly.

I hope the Hot Toy Gods answer your wish this summer. It's always a kick when a figure u really want pops up suddenly.

Thanks man, but that rarely happens. The only time HT ever surprised me suddenly was Eric Draven the Crow. I remember that came out of nowhere and never thought they would ever do it and they did. If Rhas or Fox suddenly appears in the next week or so, I'll flip out but that's wishful thinking.

If Rhas or Fox suddenly appears in the next week or so, I'll flip out but that's wishful thinking.

I will be joining you in the flip out. Those two are on my Nolan hit list. The "Toy Fair Exclusives" are best suited to left field type figures.
Fox is perfect for that, but I ask myself is an "old man" considered exciting to Hot Toys unless he's in a two/three figure set (like Alfred was)?
I can see both Bruce and Rhas being a future two pack League Of Shadows set. So perhaps the final sequence Batman Begins masked Rhas might be a perfect solo release.
(I'd love to see a bathrobe wearing, "shut-in", Howard Hughes lookin Bruce, with walking stick and archery set up)

Hot Toys Toy Fairs Exclusive Lucius Fox w/ folder, documents and watch

:lol

That's just the sort of character that screams ACTION FIGURE and one that would be worthy of attracting people to the hobby. It would be Pirates of the Caribbean Angelica all over again.

Don't forget his whimsical dickie bows! Or the majesty of his beautiful freckles in 1/6 form. And then there is his awesome Morgan Freeman charisma... You can't put a price on class my friend.

That's just the sort of character that screams ACTION FIGURE and one that would be worthy of attracting people to the hobby. It would be Pirates of the Caribbean Angelica all over again.

:lol :lol :lol

Hahaha I know it sounds strange but yeah man, I'll get hyped over a dude with a folder, documents and watch. Just as much as people getting over excited with a teenager wearing a life jacket, jeans and skateboard. An exclusive should be a low cost, low production, high risk character for the serious collectors. At $230 a piece, I wouldn't whoosh my figures around. Angelica was a dumb choice, no question. Morgan is on a different level. Take away the stationary and give him prison clothes - voila - Shawshank the dude.
I don't really care if the next figure gets a gun or a pencil.
At this point I would be excited to see anything but another tin man or clown. :)

If there are another two.

It will be more than one "item" as Hot toys announced on their FB page: "Many Hot Toys fans have already been anticipating the unveil of the 2015 Toy Fair Exclusive items..."

Back