2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When should we see pictures of the Hot Toys display is it tomorrow night or this evening?

I think making Drax a Toy Fair exclusive would only get HT more hate from fans who have been waiting for it, as not everyone has easy access to these EX's without paying a huge mark up.

I really want it to be something great! Something I cant resist! The second I see it I will drop a deposit!. My bank account on the other hand is hoping its just more Iron Man repaints haha!

Something occurred to me the other day. Last year was so monumentally huge in terms of reveals. This year could be disappointing. They may not have any TFA stuff, no BvS stuff, and also may just overdose us with already seen figures with the odd new one peppered in. Just want to brace you all.

I hope it doesn't happen though.

You guys have seen the Millennium Falcon Cockpit for SDCC right?

11538990_10152924867847344_8472203382255807007_o.jpg

There are two figures in that image that have yet to be revealed and released, Princess Leia and the Mini Gingerbread Man, I wonder if one might be an exclusive.

I dunno... who wants a cockpit? I'd rather see their time spent on more characters than stuff like that. There are sooooooooooooo many figures to be made that this seems pointless.

Has
giphy.gif
been confirmed?

If we don't see him @ SDCC, then I think were screwed, not that seeing a HT fig @ the conventions means that they are making the fig.
C'mon Hot Toys its 2015 release the Doc :pray:

The more time that passes only heightens the expectations for the other two exclusives.

Back