hot toys speculation for 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lord-22

Super Freak
Reaction score
in 2018 hot toys managed to annonce 50 + figures.

it's only fair to expect the same number for 2019.

i made a list based on every major movies releasing this year

guys can you help me to fill the gap ?

1 mera / 2 black manta (from aquaman)

3 iron man / 4 cap /5 black widow /6 hulk /7 hawkeyes /8 thor /9 thanos (from endgame)

10 spiderman v1 / 11 spiderman v2 /12 mysterio (far from home)

13 vulture (homecomming) / 14 alita /15 war machine punisher /16 krennic /17 jango fett /18 shazam /19 joker joaquin phoenix

20 cyborg /21 aladin /22 batgirl /23 leon kennedy /24 claire redfield (from resident evil 2 remake)

25 rey /26 kylo ren 27 /poe dameron (from star wars episode 9) /28 the predator /29 cody clone commander

30 clonetrooper /31 john wick 3 /32 agent smith /33 morpheus /34 trinity /35 captain marvel

/36 lando /37 Qui-Gon Jinn /38 darth vader from episode 6 /39 padme

40 hellboy (2019) /41 another iron man repaint /42 another iron man re-release.

i know some of thoses figs probably wont be made but so early in the year it's only speculation.

Nebula, Okoye, Mysterio, Poe, Cassian, Trinity, Qui-Gon, Padmé are few of the ones I would like for HT to announce.

Didn't you hear? They're gonna make all the 80s movie characters that haven't been made yet! Characters like Deckard from Blade Runner, Vasquez from Aliens, John McClane & Hans Gruber from Die Hard, plus Arnold Schwarzenneger from that lesser known 80s action film.

Howard told me at the Con, guys, believe me. 100% legit, 100% cool.

Didn't you hear? They're gonna make all the 80s movie characters that haven't been made yet! Characters like Deckard from Blade Runner, Vasquez from Aliens, John McClane & Hans Gruber from Die Hard, plus Arnold Schwarzenneger from that lesser known 80s action film.

Hey Howie! Mate! You guys gonna do Agent Smith to go with Neo or what?

You’ll be very pleased to see what we come up with

Aw, that’s awesome man, I’m pumped!

I speculate that Hot Toys will continue to do whatever the Hell they want, regardless of what anyone else thinks or says. The end. :p

Personally I hope Neeson can carry on working. Yes, he once almost succumbed to anger and hate but thankfully he pulled himself back from it and he voluntarily admits to his imperfection now. If we're going to say that he is irredeemable then why the **** do we even bother trying to rehabilitate actual criminals?

Personally I hope Neeson can carry on working. Yes, he once almost succumbed to anger and hate but thankfully he pulled himself back from it and he voluntarily admits to his imperfection now. If we're going to say that he is irredeemable then why the **** do we even bother trying to rehabilitate actual criminals?

John Barnes has come out in eloquent defence of Neeson.

Much respect to John Barnes, great article.

While we have to take personal responsibility for our actions, I have a great deal of empathy for people who are unconsciously racially biased, and indeed count myself among their number. I use that term instead of “racist” because the toxicity of that word renders it useless in nuanced conversation – where the only sane response to “the R-word” is to deny/condemn and stop all further discussion

People seem to relish in the use of the word 'racist' way too much. Objective: appear morally superior, shut down discussion.

Back