2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aha, thanks for that. I'll keep on hoping for my Lone Ranger! ;)

Yeah,I STILL want this!

1235915_588163497912311_900216223_n.jpg

So are the mini-armors supposed to give a sense of depth to a display w/o a lot of room? I kind of get that, but I'd think in almost all cases it would look like just what they are, tiny armors :lol :huh At least the clear hologram armor exclusives make sense, these are just kind of silly :lol

So are the mini-armors supposed to give a sense of depth to a display w/o a lot of room? I kind of get that, but I'd think in almost all cases it would look like just what they are, tiny armors :lol :huh At least the clear hologram armor exclusives make sense, these are just kind of silly :lol

Yeah, I like the idea, and appreciate the effort, but they totally come off as Ant Man Iron Men outfits. That's exactly how I saw them in the picture. :lol

I half expect a Batman Begins 10th anniversary figure. But then maybe they will skip Batman this year and give us a figure from Terminator 1 or 2. Perhaps a Tech Noir 2.0?
I would bet the farm on a Star Wars figure being one of the three "exclusives".

I half expect a Batman Begins 10th anniversary figure. But then maybe they will skip Batman this year and give us a figure from Terminator 1 or 2. Perhaps a Tech Noir 2.0?
I would bet the farm on a Star Wars figure being one of the three "exclusives".
I kinda think we will see a tech noir 2.0 too.

I kinda think we will see a tech noir 2.0 too.

The recent MMS238 Battle Damaged T800 provides most of the parts for them to cannibalise. As a cash grab opportunity it could be attractive to Hot Toys - not that I'm suggesting they are in it for the money...

So an Iron Man action figure comes with two of his own action figures?

WE'RE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS HERE, PEOPLE!

(I don't collect IM, but it's kinda cool. :lol)

Back