2015 Hot Toys Summer Fair Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My speculation for the next two exclusives.

Man of Steel Black Suit and Chopper Predator.

Both can be easily produced, pushed out immediately and fit what they usually do for Toy Fair Exclusives.

superman-man-of-steel-variant-icon-statue-sdcc.png
chopper1.jpg

Black suit MOS would be very late in terms of interest from fans at this point I'd think, especially with the Batfleck film around the corner.

I'd get Superman, but hopefully it would be in scale with rest of HT. Thats the one major problem I have with the MoS figure. Cavil is 6' (on a good day), but the figure is taller than 6'3" Christopher Reeve. Not sure about Chopper. Looks good but is it from AvP? Not a fan of those.

Black suit MOS would be very late in terms of interest from fans at this point I'd think, especially with the Batfleck film around the corner.
It is but to be honest they pushed out a half ass'd attempt at a Reeves Evil Superman last year. Toy Fair exclusives ship out pretty quickly so if they did a Black Man of Steel it would ship within the year. Repainted suit with a skull base pushed out the door. Low production number and it's something they can do without wasting too many resources. Tank is already a repainted Heartbreaker and Chooper would be Scar/Celtic with a new helmet + attachments to his back.

The black suited Superman missed it's chance I think. I wouldn't be surprised if they offered Han/Luke Stormtrooper 2 packs and a Blue/Grey Arkham Batman.

I think we are going to get a Sandtrooper as a second Summer Exclusive...black / white or grey shoulder pad.

I'm hoping the reason they haven't unveiled the others yet is they're not worth the fuss.

Which can only mean... The Lone Ranger!! :yess:

(Yes, I'll keep dreaming)

I think we are going to get a Sandtrooper as a second Summer Exclusive...black / white or grey shoulder pad.

I agree. A Star Wars figure makes too much sense especially with how easily those can be repainted. I would say another TDK fig for the other but I think that license is about dried up.

Hey now. They hit lots of air, floors, walls, other Storm Troopers, surrounding environments and maybe a few animals. ;)

Shotgun isn't an Exclusive though. At least it wasn't noted as one on Hot Toys facebook page.

My guess for the next exclusive is a Diecast mark 2. Just repaint the mark 3 Diecast

Back