2013 Hallmark Ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrath-of-Rancor-QMP4081_0.jpg

I think he meant an in-hand photo rather than a publicity shot. I hope it looks that nice.

Based on other previews shown, Hallmark is going to make me go broke next year. So far I'm interested in the Scout Trooper, 1989 Batmobile, BTTF DeLorean, Alien Big Chap, Cantina band, Sandcrawler and LEGO Boba. :thud:

Based on other previews shown, Hallmark is going to make me go broke next year. So far I'm interested in the Scout Trooper, 1989 Batmobile, BTTF DeLorean, Alien Big Chap, Cantina band, Sandcrawler and LEGO Boba. :thud:

:exactly:

Optimus Prime looks good, too. My fav will be the sandcrawler, followed by the Boba LEGO. :lol

Cool. Doesn't look too terrible. It still may be a prototype or something though. I hate that I had to pay so much for a $35 item. :mad:

Congrats on getting one!

You guys are amateurs. I average $700 for ornaments each year. :lol

I even cut back this year but the prices keep going up. I'm going to have to cut way back next year.

You guys are amateurs. I average $700 for ornaments each year. :lol

I even cut back this year but the prices keep going up. I'm going to have to cut way back next year.

Platinum members! :hi5::yess::lol

Similar annual Hallmark budget here, except this year was down big to only $200. Trying to trim down the collection, and not enough visual interest in the lines I collect outside of SW, ST and Peanuts.

Oh, and yes, I'm still working on your disc (finally recovered the info from my crashed laptop). :lol

The exclusives have finally backfired on me. After all the missed Con releases, and missing Boussh, I finally threw my hands up and gave up. Nice going, Hallmark. Now I will be much, much more selective, and buy only what I love.

However, I really hope the photos for 2014 get made. The pose on the ALIEN is simply divine.

As for the Jaws ornament, "we're gonna need a bigger tree!"

The exclusives have finally backfired on me. After all the missed Con releases, and missing Boussh, I finally threw my hands up and gave up. Nice going, Hallmark. Now I will be much, much more selective, and buy only what I love.

If you went to your local Hallmark when they first opened, chances are you could've picked up a Boussh. You have to do that with the Star Wars ones. And chances are if you wait awhile, you'll be able to pick it up for just a little more on eBay.

Con ones are another story. I know how you feel because I missed out on The Hobbit Legos at the Con. :(

Yeah, I'm not really sure what the upside of the con exclusives is for a place like Hallmark. Seems like it just aggravates people.

It's the same with a lot of things though. That Hobbit Lego set pretty much just went to scalpers it seems.

Platinum members! :hi5::yess::lol

Similar annual Hallmark budget here, except this year was down big to only $200. Trying to trim down the collection, and not enough visual interest in the lines I collect outside of SW, ST and Peanuts.

Oh, and yes, I'm still working on your disc (finally recovered the info from my crashed laptop). :lol

I used to buy multiples of SW and ST ornaments but I can't afford to do that now.

As for the disc, it really isn't that big of a deal.

Back