2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions, discussion, photos and videos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since there are no new statues on the podiums,that means that ss wont announce any new marvel???

Live Chat going on at the Sideshow site right now with the big boss himself, Chris. Gonna be giveaways when we reach 40 people. So far there's 18.

my haul...

took 6 hours to get...

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

how did you even carry all that haha. the 4 sentinelsare going to look awesome!

I traded my Star Wars deathstar pack for 2 sentinels (the limit is 2 per person). Was thinking about getting Prime but I couldnt carry anymore. That Starscream is AWSESOME... Im more of a Marvel guy. The guys as HTS just gave me a box that fits 4 sentinels... thank God my hotel was across the street... it was like carrying 50 lbs of toys.

badass man. youre a lucky dog. ive got a megaman, thor and starscream coming my way! cant wait.

Re: 2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions

you got 5 more days lol

Yeah, I know. I would even be OK with them announcing soon after the com. Oh well, at least I have the Joker PF to look forward to if the marvel line doesn't have anything I like coming out.

Looks like sideshow is not going to show (or give any information on) any more comiquettes (iceman/cyclops) or Pf sneaks (colossus).

Lame

Back