2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions, discussion, photos and videos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions

WWH on throne. Any other pose will disappoint me. Come on SS, pull a She-Hulk PF and copy (part of) a comic cover.

SS CC has been weak so far, but I am content with the news that they picked up the DC license. Can you imagine a 1/4 scale superman or batman facing off against the hulk comiquette. Awesome! Let's hope sideshow does Batman and Superman justice.

A 1/6 line of figures based on the comic versions of the Marvel Universe, since they're doing that for the DCU.

Just give something,anything Deadpool! Concept art,shot of in progress work, a teaser,anything! The wait is killing me!

400100.jpg

What does this look like to you?

So far its only been life size busts right, i dont collect life size busts, so i'm hoping for some LSB's and comiquettes. WWH on throne would rule.

I have no idea anymore after being so off about today's reveal. :lol

My guess is more Joe 'stuff' for one of them.

I have no idea anymore after being so off about today's reveal. :lol

My guess is more Joe 'stuff' for one of them.

From what I saw on the boards, the 2nd one is 1/6 Zartan & the other is still a mystery. I was guessing that maybe it was Scarlett but I'm not that big a Joes fan to really know. :dunno

Survived half of the comic con and only ordered one piece.

You and me both. My wallet is pretty happy so far. :yess:

I ordered 1 (Psylocke) & just waiting a on the Goblin bust a bit but getting it for sure.

But when SDCC week actually happens, that's probably when Sideshow is gonna bring out the their big guns... So godspeed to everyone! :pray:

Back