2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions, discussion, photos and videos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions

Besides, WWH, I would like an Abomination comiquette to go with Hulk comiquette.

soup-nazi_320.jpg

NO HULK FOR YOU!
:monkey3:peace:rotfl

I'd love to see more spidey villians or 2099 or noir. I'd completely jizz in my pants if they announce venom PF or Anti Venom or any of the symbiote off springs toxin,scream,lasher and etc. I think Anti Venom is the villian in the new spidey game, i hope it creates more hype so they catapult him higher on that so called "must do list".

Yes I know its wishful thinking but a man can dream! Who would have thought they'd make vampirella PF so quickly. *nods*

Hulk Sad ......................... Why do they have to do a 31 days event when they can do that in 7 days ...............................

Nothing ordered yet. I have my fingers crossed that sideshow will reveal something worth ordering. Any Hulk or DC reveals would redeem their efforts from the first half of the month comic con.

^^^ SSC made a huge accomplishment with gaining DC license. I hope they don't f%ck it up with bad quality. And DC made a wise decision in doing so...they need as much exposure - at least as Marvel to be competitive.

Actually I think SS did a great job putting out a range of products with different licenses. I ordered Psylocke, probably will get Scorpion too.

I don't think we will see the first DC character too soon... fingers crossed.

They certainly messed it up with Spiderman comiquette and Thanos/Mistress Death Dio. Otherwise, its ok.

Sideshow is redeemed. Take a look at the Scarface collectible blu-ray and humidor. A value of $100 for $700!!!!

$700 for a blu-ray and humidor is crazy.

At this rate will sideshow be around to produce the DC products.

Sideshow is redeemed. Take a look at the Scarface collectible blu-ray and humidor. A value of $100 for $700!!!!

$700 for a blu-ray and humidor is crazy.

At this rate will sideshow be around to produce the DC products.

it's more the humidor itself than the blu ray

Back