2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions, discussion, photos and videos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budafett

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of talk and predictions floating around for Sideshow and their SDCC presentations!

I'm hoping for:

1) Captain America PF
2) Black Widow ScarJo PF

What else do you think we'll see?

Re: 2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions

A lot of talk and predictions floating around for Sideshow and their SDCC presentations!

I'm hoping for:

1) Captain America PF
2) Black Widow ScarJo PF

What else do you think we'll see?

In 1/6

Iron Monger
Red Skull
Loki
Magneto
Professor X

Comiquette Rhino
Comiquette Juggernaut
PF Romita Spider-Man

Thanks,

BB

deadpool pf/comi
one spidey's rogue gallery comi
iceman comi
magneto pf

In a q and a they had mentioned the Dark Avengers, so we may see Ares, Sentry, and/or Iron Patriot.

In a q and a they had mentioned the Dark Avengers, so we may see Ares, Sentry, and/or Iron Patriot.

An Iron Patriot comiquette would be awesome. I don't know much about the character, but visually, the piece would look stunning.

Also, looking forward to the Captain America PF. Probably the one piece I'm looking forward to most at SDCC.

Hopefully, we'll see a new 1:1 bust. Daredevil?

Captain America PF
Black Widow PF

HT Magneto
HT Loki

An Iron Patriot comiquette would be awesome. I don't know much about the character, but visually, the piece would look stunning.

He's pretty much the embodiment of what Captain America and Iron Man stand against but in a "heroic" getup which is pretty damn awesome looking. Do you need any more knowledge of him than that?:wink1:

grren goblin 1:1 bust
cap 1:1 bust
skaar olivetti
deadpool comiquette
irin man mark V

He's pretty much the embodiment of what Captain America and Iron Man stand against but in a "heroic" getup which is pretty damn awesome looking. Do you need any more knowledge of him than that?:wink1:

I think it important to note that Iron Patriot is Norman Osborn. He donned the gear after Stark lost the govt contracts at the end of Secret Invasion. Eventually his Skizo got the best of him and Cap smacked him down in the culmination of the Siege story line.

Anyway.

Cap PF
Iceman Comiquette

On display they better have emperor PF and Legacy Neytiri

Hmmm. last year for the monthlong SDCC event we got some major players in the form of Spidey and Hulk comiquettes, the Thanos dio might have been there as well (or maybe just prior) so I expect some decent offerings again. Cap movie PF is a given, I think either Deadpool or Cable will make an appearance in PF or com. it would be nice to see another dio, but I have no clue what they would pick.... maybe a couple Dark Avengers?

:lol Got it. :wink1:

I want Dr. Doom Comiquette, Magneto (Comic) PF, Loki (Comic) PF, Red Skull Movie PF, Iron Patriot Comiquette, Deadpool comiquette

Back