2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions, discussion, photos and videos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions

i was searching the sideshow Q&A and saw that they told in 2nd august that both wwh and skaar will be released in the future..
anyone knows what future mean??

i was searching the sideshow Q&A and saw that they told in 2nd august that both wwh and skaar will be released in the future..
anyone knows what future mean??

future= longer wait time, and its somehow conform:pray::pray:

Could be a Green Goblin shadow up right now...check the 'new products' section of the SS comic-con page...its right there on the product character box.

Looks very Goblin-y to me!

i'd love it if a Movie Mjolnir replica was shown and a Captain America Movie Shield Replica

I'd buy those 2 things right away!

I would've guessed a Storm or Jean Grey Jim Lee PF but since Psylocke was just shown I'm not sure they'd debut two X-Men female Jim Lee characters in PF size. :(

I would've guessed a Storm or Jean Grey Jim Lee PF but since Psylocke was just shown I'm not sure they'd debut two X-Men female Jim Lee characters in PF size. :(

Never sat never. I think Jean Grey will be next given the fact they just did a Storm comiquette.

I predict we'll see Psylocke PF, Captain America Movie PF and Captain America 1:1 bust.

I'm fairly sure they debuted both Nightcrawler cq and Colossus
cq last comic-con.

Don't give up hope!

Back