2011 Hallmark ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JJJ was able to get me my snitch so I'm happy. The two shops I went to had everything minus Bossk and Snitch.

Glad to hear that you got it BG! Placed some phone calls this morning and the Snitch ornament sold out at every single one. I even had 2 places say that they never got the ornament in their shipment of the limited edition ornaments. I found all of the Limited Edition ornaments (including Bossk) with the exception of that Snitch. :gah:

got bossk today, I was kinda surprised though, the first box I checked had the gun snapped of at the lower hand. I have the snitch on hold at a store not far from here, going to pick it up tomorrow. I also picked up the bell from polar express for my son, he watches the movie year round (unfortunately) and I think it may sell out before christmas. I was surprised slave one was plastic when jangos was diecast at the same cost. Jangos is substantially heavier. I'd still like to get the cylon, but he wasn't in yet, and the romulan, but I may get that one on boxing day as the star trek ones have been left over here for the past few years. My wife also picked up the Nightmare snowman, as we're both jack fans.

I didn't pick up the others yet, but I got my Bossk, he's very impressive, really like the pose, the paint turned out really nice, I think he's one of the best ornaments Hallmark's ever done.

I didn't pick up the others yet, but I got my Bossk, he's very impressive, really like the pose, the paint turned out really nice, I think he's one of the best ornaments Hallmark's ever done.

I agree with this. He's the only one I picked up at this point and I think he turned out great...I'll wait to try and find the other SW ornaments cheaper down the road, but will definitely be getting them.

Check out all of the new ornaments. I like the Slave 1 alot.
RS-HALLMARK2011.jpg

I've got everything on this page or it's coming in October! :yess:

I didn't get the Bossk. They were sold out at the stores near me. I guess I'll have to go eBaying. Could someone let me know what the retail of it is?

Ween's lucky day. :) Told ya Gibby that you'd find someone who needs him. :)

Thanks to you, VASith, for turning my offer down!! :hi5::1-1:

I was sooo close to keeping him after we chatted, but it's better that a fellow freak receives it, after all that's why I bought 2 extras!

Hey, you didn't respond back - did you get the Bird of Prey? Does it just light up, or is there music with it?

Thanks to you, VASith, for turning my offer down!! :hi5::1-1:

I was sooo close to keeping him after we chatted, but it's better that a fellow freak receives it, after all that's why I bought 2 extras!

Hey, you didn't respond back - did you get the Bird of Prey? Does it just light up, or is there music with it?

Sorry about that, it just lights up, the two blue lights on the wing tips and a tiny blinking red light on the center saucer section. It's a keeper. :)

Got my daughter her snitch today, last one in the store so I was glad it was ok. I actually thought it would be more than it was. Hallmark seems to be wizing up a bit and not soaking us here in canada as much as they were last year. (We frequently get the us and can prices on items with a 10$ difference even when the dollar was close to par).

Sorry about that, it just lights up, the two blue lights on the wing tips and a tiny blinking red light on the center saucer section. It's a keeper. :)

No prob.

I missed the blinking light. I tried to light it up in the store, but had the little one with me so I got to see it for 5 seconds tops. :lol

I've already researched the past Trek ornaments and the prices are very fair right now!

No prob.

I missed the blinking light. I tried to light it up in the store, but had the little one with me so I got to see it for 5 seconds tops. :lol

I've already researched the past Trek ornaments and the prices are very fair right now!

The Enterprise from the newest movie,the USS Reliant and the 2009 Klingon Battle Cruiser are well worth picking up..then you can start getting the older ones.

The Enterprise from the newest movie,the USS Reliant and the 2009 Klingon Battle Cruiser are well worth picking up..then you can start getting the older ones.

Added to my wishlist. Thanks VASith!

Man, I was just updating my ornament spreadsheet with this year's buys and noticed I actually picked up the following last year for 75% off -

Captain James T. Kirk - STAR TREK Legends
U.S.S. Enterprise - STAR TREK
Ilia Probe - STAR TREK: The Motion Picture - 2009 Limited Quantity
Starfleet Phaser - STAR TREK: The Motion Picture

Guess I already did start the Trek collection. :slap:lol

Next years ornaments will include the TIE Interceptor, Han on Tauntaun, Darth Maul, and Stormtrooper Lego. The Han on Tauntaun is my favorite so far.

Back