2011 Hallmark ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok well the exclusive just keep on rolling this year. There will be Hallmark exclusives at NYCC. The USS Defiant from Tholian web and an astromech two pack of R2-K5 and R2-A3.
Defiant_72dpi.jpg

Celebrate the 45th anniversary of Star Trek with a Hallmark Keepsake Ornament of the U.S.S. Defiant from “The Tholian Web.” Features luminescent paint that allows the ornament to glow green in the dark. Limited production of 700.
R2_72dpi.jpg

Bring the Star Wars saga to your Christmas tree with a Hallmark Keepsake Ornament two-pack of astromech droids. Fans know the black and bronze-bodied R2-Q5 and the red-trimmed R2-A3 from the original trilogy of films. Limited production of 800.
Just great more ornaments for me to pay a arm and a leg for on ebay.

Last edited:
Anyone notice the star wars muppets ones they showed at D23

I'll be out of town this weekend. Can someone pick up the Pixar lamp ornament that is debuting on Saturday? It's a limited-quantity ornament, so it won't last until I get back. :(

2011_disney_pixar_a_bright_beginning_hallmark.jpg

I'll be out of town this weekend. Can someone pick up the Pixar lamp ornament that is debuting on Saturday? It's a limited-quantity ornament, so it won't last until I get back. :(

2011_disney_pixar_a_bright_beginning_hallmark.jpg

Hey Waller!

I plan on hitting up the Hallmark tomorrow morning at opening, so I'll try and grab one for you.

Grabbed the classic 60s Batmobile last weekend. My goal is to nab the Slave 1 next month and the Romulan Warbird after that for my office nerd tree. It's mostly Star Wars & Star Trek ships in a silver tree with a few other NASA and sci-fi items thrown in.

necropost...

Check local Hallmark shops for leftovers. Mine had the '66 Batmobile, Romulan BoP, Galactica Centurion, and Nautilus at 40% off. No Slave 1's left though, sadly.

I went to Hallmark today and it was cleared out which was a shock compared to years past. They had three Clus but all with issues, light problems, breakage and only an Indy and Thor (which I bought) to nab. I guess it's off to eBay for me.

It must've been a good year for Hallmark. That or the nerds hit the Hallmark shops early on the 26th. :(

Back