2011 Hallmark ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I hate missing out on them cuz they're actually a cool set of exclusives, past few years were random EU kind of stuff, but I'm not dropping $100 for ornaments that small, no need to be a total completist. I have all of the store sold ones.

Yeah, I wish they wouldn't have done Bounty Hunters as SDCC exclusives and saved them for a regular store release, or the limited edition store release. Would really like to have all the Bounty Hunters, but certainly not ready to drop $100+ on them right now.

i know this has been posted to death, but can anyone help out with the snitch and bossk limited quantities? i know the stores are all sold out but was just curious if anyone picked up extras. if anyone can help out please pm me. thanks.

i know this has been posted to death, but can anyone help out with the snitch and bossk limited quantities? i know the stores are all sold out but was just curious if anyone picked up extras. if anyone can help out please pm me. thanks.

You could check with Shalamar and see if his extra Bossk is still available.
I think he's posted twice in this thread that he has an extra.

I picked up the IG-88 and Dengar set this morning on ebay for $95 shipped. It is alot but at least I needed these two to keep my ornament collection complete.

I might spend that on a large scale one to stay completist, but on a mini two pack, i'm jumping ship.

Really? I figured being a 2 pack it would be minis.

No the last three years Hallmark has had a full size two pack exclusive. This is the first year where they were completely original designs though. The other two were the Shock Trooper and Utaupa Shadow Trooper which were repaints of the 501st from like 5 years ago and last year was K-3PO and R-3PO which was repaint of 3PO from quite a few years back. I am hoping next year we might get 4-LOM and Zuckuss

They are full scale but still no. Hallmark gets enough of my money without throwing it to scalpers as well :lol

I picked up the IG-88 and Dengar set this morning on ebay for $95 shipped. It is alot but at least I needed these two to keep my ornament collection complete.

Congrats, jason! :hi5:
Please post pics when you get them!

Still can't believe the IG-88 is metal...awesome!

We should all post actual in hand pics of our ornaments. I say this because they tend to look a bit different. As I've mentioned, the snitch is a bit more dull then I would have thought. The box and photos make it look super gold and shiny, while in reality, it's not.

We should all post actual in hand pics of our ornaments. I say this because they tend to look a bit different. As I've mentioned, the snitch is a bit more dull then I would have thought. The box and photos make it look super gold and shiny, while in reality, it's not.

That is a good idea. Also anyone have an suggestions on how to display an entire collection easily all year round?

Face Christmas tree?

Yeah but that would be kind of tacky to have up all year and dusty. I was thinking to get ornament hangers and attach them to the shelves in a smaller BESTA display cabinet. I think two or three of them would fit my entire collection.

thats a great deal. the set was $75 at the con

really? I thought it was $75. I was gonna get the Comc Book Guy but decided not to.

Back