2011 Hallmark ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sun Valley Mall in Concord, technically. The exclusives are going to be a pain in the ass to get.

Always tough to know where the hell Concord ends and PH begins, and I lived in PH for 5 of the last 7 years. :lol

Well good luck, dude!:rock If you really do intend to pick up all the items on that want list of yours I'm sure more than a few will be tough to get.

I picked up Bossk, Pook-a-Looz Mickey and the first Disney/Pixar Legends release (Up).

Harry Potter snitch was already sold out, so I bought one from eBay. :panic:

Yep..heading out in a few minutes. On the list: Slave 1, Romulan Ship, CLUs cycle and the Snitch. Maybe the old batmobile...

The Romulan ship was sweet. I'll probably get that one when I go back for the rest of the Star Wars ornaments.

Snitch was sold out at our store as well. Some lady bought six of them while we were there. Guess she called and had them held...should be a limit on them

Got Yoda---missed Bossk

I picked one up for you, Avfin!!!
I thought you would be on vaca so I went ahead and grabbed one for you. :)

I think I have your address already, but I'll send you a PM to confirm.

Snitch was sold out at our store as well. Some lady bought six of them while we were there. Guess she called and had them held...should be a limit on them

It's unfortunately up to each store what the policy is. I've never seen a store allow multiples of a limited being held, so that's very surprising, if not disturbing, to say the least. I've always been able to hold just one of each if I choose, but that's mainly because I spend $$$$ each year at that specific store.

I know when you get to the store, though, it's fair game.

Some comments about the ornaments...
- the Batmobile is soooo much better than I thought it would be. By far the best piece this year for me.
- The "Oh, Fudge" Christmas Story ornament originally was a bit of a disappointment, as I thought it would contain Peter saying "Oh, Fudge", but it almost sounds like Jean Shepherd is reading a caption from his book(?!?!), which if true, is 10x better!
- Yoda looks spectacular, and may be the best SW ornament this year

Anywho, here's my grab for today. I could have easily spent much more $ in there, but I'll probably wait for the October Open House at this point.

IMG_1001.JPG

I picked one up for you, Avfin!!!
I thought you would be on vaca so I went ahead and grabbed one for you.

I think I have your address already, but I'll send you a PM to confirm.
Thx---Freaks helping freaks --love it---I am sending you a PM back--Very nice grab for the day!!

Back