2011 Hallmark ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped being a SW ornament completist last year, but I'll definitely get Yoda. And didn't they already do Slave 1?

I think I'm more excited about the Barris Batmobile that plays the Batman theme! I hope I can get one.

QrjJB.png

Is it wrong that I'm more excited about that one than all the SW pieces (besides Bossk, that is)!?!? :dunno:lol

I hope it's the original theme song and not some cheesy remake.

For anyone who is going to try for a snitch for me...what I will do is pm you my phone number, and you can all text/call me the moment you have one in your hands for me (considering you do) and whomever tells me first I will say go for it. This way everyone else doesn't have to go through the process of paying for extras none of us need. But I still appreciate all the help. It's tough having one car and a fiancee who works 7 days a week.

I stopped being a SW ornament completist last year, but I'll definitely get Yoda. And didn't they already do Slave 1?

Jango's in 2002. I don't believe they ever did Boba's.

I have a small tree I set up every year covered with these hallmark ornaments - mostly just Star Trek and Star Wars ships.

We end up with two trees every year. My wife prefers artificial so she bought a 7' one a while back and decorates it in the front room very elegantly.

I prefer real so we buy one every year, the size varies, and I slam that thing full of Hallmark Ornaments. :lol

What day do these come out again? Please help, I dont feel like going back and reading. :)

Mesa, I was going to tell you to get off your lazy bones and read up, then I realized it was you and I was like :1-1: it's Mesa...no problemo. But yep, the 16th - the 17th and whenever your shop opens up.

I'll have to go for the Nautilus, the Batmobile and the Cylon Centurion.
Looks like they won't come out til Oct. I hope I don't forget about them!

I was in the store yesterday handing in my pre-order, and the woman mentioned someone was coming in the afternoon to fill all the pre-orders and get them ready for the 16th! Ornaments are in the store (although hidden)!!! :yess:

I was going to ask if they would let me take some pics of Bossk for the forum, but then visions flashed in my head of the woman depositing my pre-order (including Bossk) into the garbage as I walked out of the store. :lol

Back