2011 Hallmark ornaments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone collect the Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation ornaments? If so, what is up with the movie quotes on these ornaments?!?! You would think if they had the license to create the ornament that they could get the audio clip from the movie, right?!?!

I hope we can get Peter Billingsley's voice from the show saying "Oh....fudge" instead of a child actor. :pray:

Hmm, how do I get my hands on the snitch?

That will be a limited edition available on July 16th at the Hallmark Gold Crown stores. They usually open up bright and early, so you'll need to get in there as soon as it opens (usually).

FYI - Some stores will allow you to pre-order, so contact your local Hallmark and ask about it. The stores I have pre-ordered from just ask that I come in and pick up and pay for my ornaments that weekend so I can get the premier weekend bonus points applied to my account (and so they can get their money).

That will be a limited edition available on July 16th at the Hallmark Gold Crown stores. They usually open up bright and early, so you'll need to get in there as soon as it opens (usually).

FYI - Some stores will allow you to pre-order, so contact your local Hallmark and ask about it. The stores I have pre-ordered from just ask that I come in and pick up and pay for my ornaments that weekend so I can get the premier weekend bonus points applied to my account (and so they can get their money).

I called, and mine wont let me pre-order. And I wont have the car on the 16th. :( I am so, very upset.

I called, and mine wont let me pre-order. And I wont have the car on the 16th. :( I am so, very upset.

I can't promise BG but if I make it out to Hallmark on the 16th I'll be with my wife and son, so I can have her buy you one and ship it on down. That is if I can get my hands on two.

I will keep my fingers crossed. I know that will be a highly anticipated one and people will line up for it.

Thank you! I hope a few others can keep their eyes open too if they happen to go. Cause you never know. I will pay for everyone who may happen to get an extra.

My Hallmark usually has tons of the limited edition ornaments. I'll be at the store preview day..I'll try and get some extras.

BG, sounds like you'll end up with about 20 of these!
If that ends up being the case, you should use them as wedding favors or decorations! :)

BG, sounds like you'll end up with about 20 of these!
If that ends up being the case, you should use them as wedding favors or decorations! :)

You know what, that is a dang good idea! :lecture

I :1-1: you as well jimjimmyjones

I'm shocked that the Indy series didn't end with last year's third entry. There were a lot of those left after Christmas. I really wish they'd do Trek characters they never made before like Scotty and Sulu.

I stopped being a SW ornament completist last year, but I'll definitely get Yoda. And didn't they already do Slave 1?

I think I'm more excited about the Barris Batmobile that plays the Batman theme! I hope I can get one.

QrjJB.png

I have a small tree I set up every year covered with these hallmark ornaments - mostly just Star Trek and Star Wars ships. The Romulan BoP, Nautilus, and Slave 1 are definitely on my radar now, along with the Cylon and '66 Batmobile :)

Back