2011 Academy Awards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tony stark is coming up... closest thing to marvel goodness tonight... well i guess we had hugh jackman too :lol

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Hulk and Hawkeye both nominated for a supporting actor Oscar...

The show was :dunno and it really came down to the hosts. They were horrible. Anne Hathaway hooting after introducing everyone as if she was at a frat house's kegger was annoying-- but James Franco's zombie-like attempt to display absolutely zero charisma was painful to watch...

show was boring as hell, franco didn't give a ____... hathaway atleast tried, but was nothing special imo. only enjoyed the mandy moore and zachary levi performance tbh...

I totally agree with Mark Kermode (A top Critic in the UK) on how crazy it was to leave out Christopher Nolan in the best Director category
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TlDjzMv5Kv4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Absolutely! He is 100% spot on! A film that Nolan has been building for some 14 years in his head and was undoubtably the film of 2010 does not like Kermode says even get nominated :slap

Awful hosts and shame Nolan was not even nominated.

Highlight for me was Billy Crystal, there was a real host...

I saw him at one point...I didnt really watch it, just popped in when they said something interesting.

Absolutely! He is 100% spot on! A film that Nolan has been building for some 14 years in his head and was undoubtably the film of 2010 does not like Kermode says even get nominated :slap

Agreed a million percent

What this means though is TDKR is destined to be the return of the king of comic book movies, watch Nolan win best film and director with that one

You heard it here first

Back