2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FIFA is amazing. They are now going to censur scoreboard replays so at least now the people cant see they screwed up. LOL. But just remember fans it's for your safety.

FIFA is amazing. They are now going to censur scoreboard replays so at least now the people cant see they screwed up. LOL. But just remember fans it's for your safety.

How they gonna do that? Like limit the replays they show on TV?

Thats ____ed up yo! Not cool FIFA! :nono

:lol Brazil/Chile Ref is a British Policeman, he's not going to take crap from any of them.

Looks like Brazil are going to win this, but they don't look anything special, except over hyped by the British media again

Brazil are the best International team in the world. I just can't see them losing a match. Argentina are also great but Brazil are pretty solid in all areas. Argentina has a pretty dodgy defense ( coming from an Englishman lol).

slide_8031_107007_large.jpg

Argentina/Germany

Brazil/Nederland

:yess:

Finally Argentina's back line will be proper tested. I have huge reservations with Demichelis at center back and he is by far this teams weakest link. He had a sub par season with Bayern, and basically cost them the Champions league trophy on a dreadful error. He has just looked plain bad to me so far in this world cup, with multiple bad, just plain stupid mistakes.
If a defender lacks pace, he better be technically perfect at this level, and he is the furthest thing from it technically. It might be chalked up to jitters in the group stage, but he turned around and did the same garbage against mexico in a knockout game. Just a huge liability. If Argentina do lose, I believe it will be on this bums shoulders.

Pretty much game over for Chile tonight.

Am all geared up for tomorrow's big match when Spain plays Portugal. Have actually taken a day off from work just to enjoy this in peace and quiet, better be as exciting as the England-Germany game.:lol

Pretty much game over for Chile tonight.

Am all geared up for tomorrow's big match when Spain plays Portugal. Have actually taken a day off from work just to enjoy this in peace and quiet, better be as exciting as the England-Germany game.:lol

I will be laughing at all ya'll when Portugal wins...obviously becuz of my Ronnie! :love

As for the Brazil game!! Man....as much as I hate to say it....I dunno if Holland can handle them. :lol
They played a great game! I would be intimidated! I'm still rooting for the Dutch tho! :yess:

Back