2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder and no uncle Sepp you are right nothing needs to be changed.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/13bezYGPRa8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/13bezYGPRa8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rXeu9-WSROI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rXeu9-WSROI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I guess I see his point....but they should have maybe video reply like that do in American football.

You do. :panic: He's so full of ____ i'm just suprised he isn't going to ref the final himself. Grass roots level nothing needs to be changed only for the biggest leagues and competitions where investment of players,coaches and fans needs to be put first not the bloody politics of the administration especially FIFA.:pfft:

It is often the case that, even after a slow-motion replay, ten different experts will have ten different opinions on what the decision should have been.
If any of the "10 experts" say anything other than offside and goal on the vids above they must be as ____ing blind as the refs yesterday.

You do. :panic: He's so full of ____ i'm just suprised he isn't going to ref the final himself. Grass roots level nothing needs to be changed only for the biggest leagues and competitions where investment of players,coaches and fans needs to be put first not the bloody politics of the administration especially FIFA.:pfft:

I'm not saying that his point is valid.....i guess he just wants to be traditional. I really do hope he changes his mind tho.

I'm not saying that his point is valid.....i guess he just wants to be traditional. I really do hope he changes his mind tho.

Yeah no worries Bam and dont think i was having a go at you we have just been putting up with this kind of stuff World Cup after World Cup.

I absolutely hate that this is what we are talking about in the sport and its biggest event that i love with a passion. :(

I've got to stop now and look forward to the next game as my passion to see things as they should be in our game will just drive me nuts. :slap

Yeah no worries Bam and dont think i was having a go at you we have just been putting up with this kind of stuff World Cup after World Cup.

I absolutely hate that this is what we are talking about in the sport and its biggest event that i love with a passion. :(

I've got to stop now and look forward to the next game as my passion to see things as they should be in our game will just drive me nuts. :slap

No worries mate! :)

I've been in trouble on the boards enough to know that you weren't picking a fight with me ! :lol

But what team are u rooting for....i mean since Australia is out. :(

But what team are u rooting for....i mean since Australia is out. :(

Was following the poms as they are like my second team since the English Premier League is my fav league and always supported them in the WC since it was a rarity until recently that us aussies made it.

Now either Spain....Torres....Torres or the Dutch as they are both underachievers come WC time that i wouldn't begrudge either taking it out.

Jay and i are scouser brothers so he'll be on the Torres bandwagon as well.:clap

Last edited:
Heck you don't even need replay. Just have a guy stand behind each goal like hockey does and when the ball goes in he raises his flag.

Was following the poms as they are like my second team since the English Premier League is my fav league and alwyas supported them in the WC since it was a rarity until recently that us aussies made it.

Now either Spain....Torres....Torres or the Dutch as they are both underachievers come WC time that i wouldn't begrudge either taking it out.

Jay and i are scouser brothers so he'll be on the Torres bandwagon as well.:clap

Scouser Bros....that funny! :lol

Altho Spain is my Motherland.....I don't really care much for them.:lol
I guess I would root for them if they get to the final and Argentina doesn't (obviously hypothetical :rolleyes2). But meh....not enough hot guys on the teams. :lol

Now...I root for Holland cuz Rafael van der Vaart is hawt! :drool

Portugal are not really playing all that well...but I have to to support them cuz Ronnie is my man! :drool

So as you can see....i mainly base my decision on how HOT the players are as opposed to there actual abilities (other than Argentina...I support them cuz there the best!:rock)

Heck you don't even need replay. Just have a guy stand behind each goal like hockey does and when the ball goes in he raises his flag.
That would fix the obvious errors. But that would do no good for things like the Italy shot that was oh so close but you can't tell if the ball crossed the line.

No. Replay is needed. Another human prone to errors and/or corruption will not fix the problem. FIFA needs to get out of the Dark Ages and use technology for this obvious stuff.

And I love their lame excuse that "using Technology tarnishes the beautiful game"... while their dumbass refs all communicate via wireless headsets now. :cuckoo:

Sepp Blatter is just a sac-less piece of crap. That simple. As an institution, FIFA is a damned joke.

ESPN Gamecast are ruthless! :lol

"The way Slovakia are playing at the moment shows you just how bad Italy must have been to lose to them."

"Kucka slides in to try and get the ball from De Jong, he makes no contact at all but the ref can't wait to get his book out."

Because sadly their a bunch of prehistoric dinosaurs living in the past.:(

Have a read :slap

FIFA promotes fair play how fair is the England-Germany game?:dunno:slap

I hope whoever the next president is, changes this on his first day at work.:gah:

:lol Wow.

33435_10150199968140096_707890095_13570082_2760750_n.jpg

Back