2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This World Cup started slow but turned out to an entertaining one eventually. My favorite teams are England, South Korea, Denmark and Mexico. All out by now.:slap

If I have to choose, that got to be Uruguay. Go Uruguay!:clap

This World Cup started slow but turned out to an entertaining one eventually. My favorite teams are England, South Korea, Denmark and Mexico. All out by now.:slap

If I have to choose, that got to be Uruguay. Go Uruguay!:clap

Everyone you wanted is out and now you want Uruguay? ok Uruguay fans you're going out now Puay is backing you. :lol :wink1:

Once again decisions determined the outcome of both games.....how many is that now seems to be most of the matches i've watched.

Its now become an absolute joke and whilst i'm a passionate supporter of the game i wouldn't blame anyone that is new to football if you walked away laughing.:thud:

Blatter and his cronies need to step down now and let someone who loves the game like us take over and make the changes necessary.

I cant believe they missed the offside in the Arg v Mex game but the England one well blind Freddy would have been all over it.

Whilst Germany looked stronger for sure that was the turning point as the momentum and psychology of the players would have changed from that moment. Rooney seems to have had stage fright this tourny and the majority have underperformed and basically they shot themselves in the foot in the first rd by finishing second.

Germany have something during WC's that England are still yet to find and that is a total belief in themselves that they are going to win. That's something like 18 times Germany have qualified for the cup making it to the last 8 17 times.

Rant over now viewers as we take you back to the highest standard of refereeing your ever likely to see......oh and a little bit of football.:monkey4

Sorry Slipknot....I'm not getting on the Uruguay train....cuz Argentina is gonna take all home baby!!!!!! :p

I really want a Holland VS Argentina final....but I bet Spain or Germany will be the final contenders against Argentina! Thats what I predict.

Sorry Slipknot....I'm not getting on the Uruguay train....cuz Argentina is gonna take all home baby!!!!!! :p

I really want a Holland VS Argentina final....but I bet Spain or Germany will be the final contenders against Argentina! Thats what I predict.

Don't you play them next? :slap :lol

Argentina are an amazing team, no doubt, but defensively, they're not that great. Best attacking team in the tournament? Absolutely. Best defensively? No. The Germans can definitely get a few past the keeper, IMO.

Argentina are an amazing team, no doubt, but defensively, they're not that great. Best attacking team in the tournament? Absolutely. Best defensively? No. The Germans can definitely get a few past the keeper, IMO.

I agree with you and it should be an awesome game whatever the outcome.

Basically comes down to who the officials want to take it.:monkey1

Sadly, ur probably right. :(

I think these official have been horrible.....The commentators oer here where saying that FIFA really needs to invest in technology at least in the nets.

Sadly, ur probably right. :(

I think these official have been horrible.....The commentators oer here where saying that FIFA really needs to invest in technology at least in the nets.

We've all been saying this for years and it never happens and probably won't for another few years yet. :mad: :(

This sporting event is the BIGGEST in the world, maybe even bigger the olympics, you can not afford to not have replay, at least only for goals.

Back