2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a couple more:

Ahhh-My-Face.gif

Soccer_headbutt_dive.gif

Glad that Spain is back to their usual self. The next match against Chile will be an exciting one.

I can picture Switzerland beating Honduras, with three teams having similiar points every goal counts.

Dayum....I didn't know that Ka ka got red carded for that gif I posted:

Yeah its BS and dirty, hope the ****** who dived gets fined and a match ban.

Cant see the frwench getting any kind of result today...... if they actually turn up :lol

With the whole fiasco with john terry, I'm not even sure if I want England to win tomorrow. Never thought I would ever have felt that way :(

Terry is only pissed cos he probably tried to bone capello's wife and she turned him down. JT = Twat :exactly:

Man Fans of Football who make fun of American Football can suck it!!! When i player goes down in American Football is because Some one tackled the____ out of him. None of this Stupid acting in Football. Tired of this acting ____!!! Its not the Oscars _____es!!!!

Well when it comes to sport this is most definitely the equivalent of the oscars nothing bigger.

now your talking about another sport. Im talking about Football.

:lol Pitu Pitu Pitu. Rugby is a code of football and whilst its tougher than NFL i would still say Rugby League is still the most physical.....and yes thats also football.

Anyway its all good mate and with your Latino blood i thought you'd be all over this sport like that Pitu guy at a Comic Con convention.;)

Looking at tonight's matches, I think Uruguay and Mexico will pass the group. A draw is all each team would need, and I think the match between those two will be close. France have no hope, really, what with everything that has been going on with the team. Unless SA can pull off a great win, Uruguay and Mexico will be going through.

Argentina have already secured a spot in the Round of 16, and I think they will win comfortably against Greece, and the Koreans against Nigeria. Argentina and Korea Republic to go through without a doubt.

Back