2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. This World Cup started off dull and in some ways the football sill is but there's been alot of drama off the pitch. As for John Terry, he should never be allowed to wear an England shirt again. Him and his fmaily are a bunch of Pikey scum. I think Coppello should leave england and I also think he should play the reserve team tomorrow.

So I can't believe I'm saying this ......but I'm switching out one of my teams to support and adding a new one.

My number one team will always be ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then after is Portugal (cuz of my Ronnie:drool)
and then England.

But after seeing all the crap that England is pulling I'm switching England for USA.
burger_USA_flag.gif

And adding The Netherlands (cuz I think they're playing good and cuz they're really HAWT! :drool)
windmill_flag.gif

I hope England can get it together!! Cuz I still like them....I just think they're sucking right now.

Oh and for you Slipknot! Go Uruguay! :)

So I can't believe I'm saying this ......but I'm switching out one of my teams to support and adding a new one.

My number one team will always be ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then after is Portugal (cuz of my Ronnie:drool)
and then England.

But after seeing all the crap that England is pulling I'm switching England for USA.
burger_USA_flag.gif

And adding The Netherlands (cuz I think they're playing good and cuz they're really HAWT! :drool)
windmill_flag.gif

I hope England can get it together!! Cuz I still like them....I just think they're sucking right now.

Oh and for you Slipknot! Go Uruguay! :)

What about the Motherland? :nono

I predict France doesn't come out for the second half and S Africa fills the net full of goals for 45 minutes!! :rotfl Final Score S. Africa 162-0

Wow the French Manager refused to shake the South African managers hand.
So it's not just the Team that are idiots the Manager is too.

Oh well, I am glad France went out, they should not have been there in the first place

Back