2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol We both like brunettes with green and/or blue eyes.... It's an affliction. :D

No, during Spook the subject of my signature came up and the whole thing snowballed one day.... it was a fun thread :rock...

Jennifer connelly rocks and your sig rocks dude! :rock

Yuppers, those are the usual suspects. But for this World Cup, you have to throw in Spain as favorites as well.

Besides my dark horse Netherlands, I'm also going to throw in a long shot.....Mexico. Mexico has lots of playmakers and snipers. Don't get me wrong, they're not going to win but they will surprise many with a nice run.

:monkey2
Maybe they'll do their job right this time around...

:eek: All this praise because I posted a pic a month ago in the Spook thread... you da man Six! :rock

LEGEND, few people have acquired your status in this world. That picture you posted........"It never gets old.":cool:

I'm feeling the love in this thread now!

:lol:lol:lol

:lol We both like brunettes with green and/or blue eyes.... It's an affliction. :D

No, during Spook the subject of my signature came up and the whole thing snowballed one day.... it was a fun thread

Did someone say brunettes with green eyes?

*starts to blubber*

Jennifer connelly rocks and your sig rocks dude!

Best sig on this board. It simply enhances the LEGEND status.

Regarding your stance on Jennifer Connelly: My good fellow, I've met a new friend.:D

Forza Azzurri!!!!!!!!!!!

italy3mb2ig.jpg

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Please refresh my memory?:confused:

If I remember right, in stoppage time Fabio Grosso came from the left flank into the area and tripped over an already prone and down Lucas Neil, at least I think it was him... Totti converted the penalty.

Materazzi was sent off too I think... So Australia was up a man most of the match.

Please refresh my memory?:confused:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Fr2oTmQ0GwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Fr2oTmQ0GwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Oh yes.... forgot about that one. Should have been a draw. :eek:

Yeah. If it had of gone to extra time or penalties and Italy won, I wouldn't have minded so much, because it would have been a fair win. What happened was total BS, IMO. But, I'm over it. Just looking forward to the next one. :D

Yeah. If it had of gone to extra time or penalties and Italy won, I wouldn't have minded so much, because it would have been a fair win. What happened was total BS, IMO. But, I'm over it. Just looking forward to the next one. :D

Austrailia played a great game that day. Nothing is more crushing than outplaying a team and losing.

:monkey2
Maybe they'll do their job right this time around...

They could use a little more size on the ball... Hard to hold up play with a smallish squad.... Still a lot of talent there. Wish Dos Santos would play as well for his club as he does for country. :rolleyes:

Mexico is small but lightning quick. And they can score goals in bunches. I think they are really talented and I'm giving them a good chance to have a nice run.

Mexico is small but lightning quick. And they can score goals in bunches. I think they are really talented and I'm giving them a good chance to have a nice run.

There's talent on the ball, for sure. But at the WC teams need a little more then just technical skill, IMO. I hope they do well, unless they cross the US or Italians. :D

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Fr2oTmQ0GwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Fr2oTmQ0GwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

"The hate is swelling in you now. Give in to your anger. Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.":emperor

If I remember right, in stoppage time Fabio Grosso came from the left flank into the area and tripped over an already prone and down Lucas Neil, at least I think it was him... Totti converted the penalty.

Materazzi was sent off too I think... So Australia was up a man most of the match.

I don't even remember this.:eek:

I love listening to the British announcers. Especially when they crack out the word, "tragedy," for a late goal.:lol:lol:lol

Man, I'm just loving this thread. Can't wait until tomorrow and break down the groups after the draw takes place!:rock

Back