2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jxw1-Id91lQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jxw1-Id91lQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kept the ball in with his hand.

Thers been talk that Henry might be suspended for a game or 2 in the WC.

Oh don't get me wrong i agree with you but he's the one that cheated and i think he deserves a kick in the balls no matter what Fifa do or don't do. :D

"If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying."

You don't think a sports athlete might want to get away with shenanigans to gain an extra edge by hook or crook? Yeah, technically he cheated but surely he thought he was going to be busted right after the play...and presto, no call?:confused:

Look, here's the deal. Right after the France/Ireland match, during the post game interview, Henry admitted to the handball and went so far as to say the match should be replayed...but that would be left to the higher powers. Where was FIFA? What were they doing? I'll tell you what they were doing. They were too gutless to drop the hammer on their own system. I mean, how the hell could three refs miss one of the most obvious calls in soccer history?:sick:sick:sick

FIFA is an embarrassment!:peace

Hey bubs, are you in the UK/Ireland? If so, your homer angle is coming through loud and clear.:lol

I'm english and if you know anything about us you'll know we don't want wales ireland scotland to do well at anything but they were cheated plain and simple you can say what you like but that is a FACT!

I do envy you guys, being able to support your country at the WC finals. My country already made history by going throught the first round of the Asian qualifiers last year.:lol

I do envy you guys, being able to support your country at the WC finals. My country already made history by going throught the first round of the Asian qualifiers last year.:lol

Yeah it sucks for you it was the same for me when we didn't make the euro finals it's boring when your team isn't there.

I'm english and if you know anything about us you'll know we don't want wales ireland scotland to do well at anything but they were cheated plain and simple you can say what you like but that is a FACT!

Yes, they were cheated..............by FIFA, not Henry.;)

Yeah it sucks for you it was the same for me when we didn't make the euro finals it's boring when your team isn't there.

LOL!:lol England not qualifying for the Euros. What an embarrassment. I'm an England fan too and that was truly sad to see.:monkey2

I adopted Turkey at the Euros and at least they made a miraculous run to the semis.

LOL!:lol England not qualifying for the Euros. What an embarrassment. I'm an England fan too and that was truly sad to see.:monkey2

I adopted Turkey at the Euros and at least they made a miraculous run to the semis.

You're not wrong there but now we are at the WC i hope we can do well? no chance of winning it though.

This handball crap has been around forever...Remember Argentina vs. England in 1986? Fifa has to grow a set and implement replay for disputed goals scored. Anyone else not a fan of ending tie games with penalty kicks?

How could anyone forget the hand of god? :lol

I like shootouts if i'm honest unless my team is on the losing end of them. ;)

I think this is the strongest England team in the last ten years. Only thing missing is the goalie.:lol

You're not wrong there but now we are at the WC i hope we can do well? no chance of winning it though.

I'm not sure about that. The USA team would kill to have the talent assembled on the English roster. I'm not gonna say they will win it but I see some serious semi-final potential here.

In any case, I'm really rooting for England because I know my USA team really has no chance.:rolleyes:.................:lol

Back