2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure about that. The USA team would kill to have the talent assembled on the English roster. I'm not gonna say they will win it but I see some serious semi-final potential here.

In any case, I'm really rooting for England because I know my USA team really has no chance.:rolleyes:.................:lol

Yeah the problem will be when we run into spain or Brazil :horror

I think that a dangerous team this year will be Argentina. They struggled to qualify, but I think that they can surprise a few people this year.

Just going by their track records you can't rule out
Germany
Italy
And Brazil

Yuppers, those are the usual suspects. But for this World Cup, you have to throw in Spain as favorites as well.

Besides my dark horse Netherlands, I'm also going to throw in a long shot.....Mexico. Mexico has lots of playmakers and snipers. Don't get me wrong, they're not going to win but they will surprise many with a nice run.

I think that a dangerous team this year will be Argentina. They struggled to qualify, but I think that they can surprise a few people this year.

I'm not sure about that. They basically qualified in their last game, in the 89th minute for a ticket to the World Cup. They should have fired their coach Diego Maradona long ago. They do have one of the best players on the world, Lionel Messi.

I'm not sure about that. They basically qualified in their last game, in the 89th minute for a ticket to the World Cup. They should have fired their coach Diego Maradona long ago. They do have one of the best players on the world, Lionel Messi.

Like Liverpool in the champions league only just got out of the group with a late winner from Stevie G and went on to win the whole thing.

You just never know really.

Yuppers, those are the usual suspects. But for this World Cup, you have to throw in Spain as favorites as well.
Besides my dark horse Netherlands, I'm also going to throw in a long shot.....Mexico. Mexico has lots of playmakers and snipers. Don't get me wrong, they're not going to win but they will surprise many with a nice run.

For sure, Spain is my second team.
They are also the Bookies favourite to lift the cup

Forza Azzurri!!!!!!!!!!!

italy3mb2ig.jpg

Can't rule us out... Lippi (who looks JUST like my dad, true story)has the Azzurri playing pretty well and even though we lack of a bit of creativity we can always take it away... Just ask Rob Van Persie.

On the English, being a Spurs fan, do any of you think Capello will pair Defoe with Rooney?

Forza Azzurri!!!!!!!!!!!

italy3mb2ig.jpg

Can't rule us out... Lippi (who looks JUST like my dad, true story)has the Azzurri playing pretty well and even though we lack of a bit of creativity we can always take it away... Just ask Rob Van Persie.

On the English, being a Spurs fan, do any of you think Capello will pair Defoe with Rooney?

True you can never count the Azzuri out. I have three dogs in the fight if you will... Italy, Argentina and the USA. My parents were both born and raised in Italy , I was born in Argentina and raised in the US. So I root for all three. THe first World Cup I remember was 1978, I was 8 and watched with my Dad. So since 1978 my teams have done pretty well. In the Last 10 World Cups my teams have been in 6 finals and won 4, not too shabby! The 78-94 years being the best, I had a team in every final.

By the way, in case if no one has mentioned this for soccer fans located in the US, ESPN 2 will carry the World Cup Draw tomorrow, Friday at 11 AM CST.:D

True you can never count the Azzuri out. I have three dogs in the fight if you will... Italy, Argentina and the USA. My parents were both born and raised in Italy , I was born in Argentina and raised in the US. So I root for all three. THe first World Cup I remember was 1978, I was 8 and watched with my Dad. So since 1978 my teams have done pretty well. In the Last 10 World Cups my teams have been in 6 finals and won 4, not too shabby! The 78-94 years being the best, I had a team in every final.

I follow the US too, of course. We're getting better and better and I think Bradley has done a great job but I'd say the US is still a couple high quality players short....

:lecture People, the LEGEND has arrived!

:eek: All this praise because I posted a pic a month ago in the Spook thread... you da man Six! :rock

Back