2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing is to root for your team, but insulting your fellow freaks :nono... that is something I take really personal. Hey, and I'm not that much of a futbol fan, but I am Mexican.

Where the hell are the mods?

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly cant believe Hijo de la Chingada is one of the worst insults there is in spanish, just not as colorful as Americans :lol

I'm rooting for Spain, but going up against Portugal will probably lead to penalties and that is where Spain is weak. I hope we can outscore Portugal before the 90 minutes are done.

Loved how one of the Argentinean players hit his head on the television camera, then punched it :lol

I finally saw what u were talking about! :lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/m_IXb0GW9-w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/m_IXb0GW9-w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

True....but they were better the England...that's not saying alot though.

That definitely is not saying a lot.
I would have to say over all that was the worst World Cup performance I have ever seen from an England team. They literally played like they were a Sunday pub league of players. Normally England get knocked out by a big team after they have taken it to the wire and played their hearts out. This lot just went out with a whimper. And while the big headed egotistical likes of Terry, Rooney and Lampard are in the team, I really could not give a toss about England

Come on Spain, you are my only hope

That definitely is not saying a lot.
I would have to say over all that was the worst World Cup performance I have ever seen from an England team. They literally played like they were a Sunday pub league of players. Normally England get knocked out by a big team after they have taken it to the wire and played their hearts out. This lot just went out with a whimper. And while the big headed egotistical likes of Terry, Rooney and Lampard are in the team, I really could not give a toss about England

Come on Spain, you are my only hope

:lecture Pretty much sums it up, sadly.

I have no teams left to support now either. All the other teams i might have supported are out as well. :(

Back