1966 Batman TV Series Mego Style 8" Figures (Figures Toy Company)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think we'll be able to touch these? You know, since they're not "high end" like HT, we might actually be able to enjoy sitting these figures up.

Lot easier to pose and mess around with at $24 dollar figure than a $220 dollar figure that gets a hang in the suit if you just look at it wrong!! I still love the Hot Toys figure. I got him in one simple pose and called it a day.

The Joker is a must buy!!! Even though I have the Hot Toys 1966 Batman and will be getting Robin as well . There is something about the Mego style figures that have alot of nostalgia and make me want to get them as well.

Do you think we'll be able to touch these? You know, since they're not "high end" like HT, we might actually be able to enjoy sitting these figures up.

Lot easier to pose and mess around with at $24 dollar figure than a $220 dollar figure that gets a hang in the suit if you just look at it wrong!! I still love the Hot Toys figure. I got him in one simple pose and called it a day.

If you are a fan of 66 Batman and Mego style...I highly recommend them....The figures are posable,but I upgraded/converted my figures to the Zica/castaway S type body.(more posability and heavier duty body)

I can't wait for more of these that are coming like Penguin,Egghead,Mr Freeze,Madhatter,Batgirl,Catwoman etc

Just wanted to add a quick point here........If there ever was a time that a 1/9 scale "George Barris" 66 Batmobile should be made; now is the time. With all the positive "Buzz"...These figures seem to be a "Grand-slam". Can you imagine the FTC Batman66 figures in a "Barris" Batmobile like this one below......A collectors dream come true. :clap:clap:clap:clap:yess:
Whatever the price may be...this should/Has to be made. C'mon Figures Toy Company get it done. :impatient:

FTC_BatTV_S1_Group.1.jpg

104_6205_zps194344f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just wanted to add a quick point here........If there ever was a time that a 1/9 scale "George Barris" 66 Batmobile should be made; now is the time. With all the positive "Buzz"...These figures seem to be a "Grand-slam". Can you imagine the FTC Batman66 figures in a "Barris" Batmobile like this one below......A collectors dream come true. :clap:clap:clap:clap:yess:
Whatever the price may be...this should/Has to be made. C'mon Figures Toy Company get it done. :impatient:

FTC_BatTV_S1_Group.1.jpg

104_6205_zps194344f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I agree they should make the Batmobile for these figures..it would be awesome. Im just not sure FTC will pull the trigger. Seems like they are all planned up to Series 3 so it might be a cherry on top after say series 3 or 4 gets released. Looking forward to Penguin in Series 2 and Batgirl in Series 3.

Anyone buy from Figures Toy Company? Do they ship with care? So the packaging arrives mint?

I've yet to get the Batmobile for the Matell duo ! Forbidden Planet in the uk have the four figures up for preorder. I can't find them on line here anywhere s I'm going to get my dad to order them and send the on. It's good news with the continued waves of these figures. Should end up being quite an interesting display.

Anyone buy from Figures Toy Company? Do they ship with care? So the packaging arrives mint?

yup...my set arrived in packing peanuts...packaging was great....clamshells can be re-used

To the Batmobile Robin! (upgraded on Zicaway bodies)....these sure beat the Hot Toys versions :D

100_6639.JPG100_6641.JPG100_6638.JPG100_6642.JPG

Just ordered the entire series 1 set from FTC. Should be here next week. Can't wait.

I can't decide if I should buy this set (I already own the Batman and Robin HT versions). Any reviews and suggestions?

The carrying case (also available) seems to spoil future figures. We already saw prototype pics of Mr Freeze and the Mad Hatter and assumed Catwoman and Batgirl will be part of the collection, but it seems they also plan to release King Tut and that evil cowboy called Shame. Maybe an Alfred figure could be in the works too. This is looking great. I already ordered Series 1.
FTC_BTV_CarryCase_Closed.jpg

Love all those exclusives. Hope they're around in the future when I can afford them. Wallet's stretched too thin at the moment.

Back