15 Day notice for Illum Padme!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a little disconcerting that we've seen NOTHING new on this image-wise before the notices just started showing up. Here's one of those instances where we just have to hope that no news is good news, I guess...

But...c'mon Sideshow! Give us some new images, please!

I totally forgot about this. 15 days from the 8th not counting weekends and Presidents Day (was SSC open?) has the 15th day hitting on March 3rd. I'm not expecting to see any new pics or hear anything new this week of TF and with everything going on right now...

Anyone planning to switch out the Female Buck for a Female HT TrueType body?? I'd like to see pics if you are. :monkey1

I'm interested this hasn't run up to 2nd Chance just yet......With everything coming out you'd assume there'd be more cancelations.

As for me, I cancelled my Illum Padme just before lunch yesterday. My rationale was that I wanted to sick to movie-based figures only. Curiously, I thought to myself just before I hit the Cancel confirmation, "But if SSC would come out with an Obi-Wan in Clone armor, I'd be all over that! But that'll NEVER happen..." :lol

As for me, I cancelled my Illum Padme just before lunch yesterday. My rationale was that I wanted to sick to movie-based figures only. Curiously, I thought to myself just before I hit the Cancel confirmation, "But if SSC would come out with an Obi-Wan in Clone armor, I'd be all over that! But that'll NEVER happen..." :lol

Doh!!!! :lol

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Padme Amidala - Ilum Mission (item #2140) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within approximately the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Just got that as well. I suppose we'll know what this actually looks like when the L.A. folks get theirs in the next couple of days.

Fingers crossed...

I haven't gotten the email yet but looking forward to seeing what she looks like production. She look great next to my Custom Tattooed Anakin, Asajj and my eventual Obi-Wan in Clone Armor.

Back