13" DC Direct Wonder Woman finally revealed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The costume looks like a Barbie costume, they should've gone with a sculpted plastic emblem and girdle.

Actually, the Barbie version of WW has a nicer uniform (at least the "swimsuit" portion and bracelets), imo:

yhst-12761654692319_2036_51156396

It might be worth getting the Barbie and swapping uniforms, if it would fit.

I like the boots better on the DC Direct version.

huh, maybe i'm alone here but i would buy the Tonner version. I don't think it looks that bad. As i've said many times before the majority of my collection is Wonder Woman and honestly the Tonner doll is not that bad believe me.

By the way i have the Barbie version and it's alright, i mean it looks like a barbie dressed up as Wonder Woman so it's not too exciting but if you collect Wonder Woman it's a good doll to have.

They look to be all over. At least a Google shopping search shows a lot of them: link.

I usually find all the superhero Barbies at my three local TRU stores but this one has escaped me. I would prefer to buy it sight seen so I can get at least one in a prissy-mint box.

BB

tempted to get the dc direct one, and the barvie one and bash them together... granted that means the costume will be SUPER tight.

Yeah, there would be no way in hell that any skinny little Barbie outfit would even come close to fitting on the DC female body.

DSCN7227.jpg
DSCN7225.jpg

I think the headsculpt looks much better in these pics from NYCC but I still don't care for the fabric on the breastplate.

DSCN7227.jpg
DSCN7225.jpg

I think the headsculpt looks much better in these pics from NYCC but I still don't care for the fabric on the breastplate.

Oh man, I can't believe I missed this. What time did they put her out? I swung by their booth in the morning and they said she'd be on display later but when I went back in the afternoon she still wasn't there.

She does look a little dissapointing because of the fabric on her uniform.
I would still get her - to complete the Justice League I have going so far, but I won't pay top dollar for her. I'll wait to see if I can get her on eBay for less.
I'd pay about $45 for her and that's kind of pushing it.

-Ray

That looks much better than their solicitation pics. The cloth breast plate isn't bothering me as much and the head sculpt is great.

I just noticed - Supergirl comes with Streaky? That's pretty cool.

No bracelets in that photo? :confused:

She looks ok... will buy if I can get her for a good price.

Back