13" DC Direct Wonder Woman finally revealed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pity. WW deserves it. It would be nice to have at least two female bodies and two male bodies. Or do they have two male bodies? Does Robin have a different body? I'll have to check.

Having the same body for all the males is making my display look a little silly.

Also having seen the images in the issue of ToyFare, I'm changing my mind. The figure looks to be the worst female hero produced to date.

Technically they have 3 male bodies. The teen is a shortened version of the skinny body.

For the females we've seen different size and material in the boobicular area.

CornerStore Comics has a solicitation picture up....ehhh...not liking it too much.

ww_L.jpg

I was hoping that they were going to go the hard plastic chest plate and belt. Soft pleather is not cool - even the new Barbie version beats this one.

Did they photoshop out the knee joints, or remove the knee articulation? :confused:

I'm still interested enough to consider giving this one a shot. Would still like to see more pics though.

Did they photoshop out the knee joints, or remove the knee articulation? :confused:

I'm still interested enough to consider giving this one a shot. Would still like to see more pics though.

I was wondering that too. Or maybe they have some sort of skin cover or maybe they just added nylons to her outfit for some reason?

I was wondering that too. Or maybe they have some sort of skin cover or maybe they just added nylons to her outfit for some reason?

The knees are clearly visible in that shot; the legs are covered with stockings, as with Power Girl, so they are not as noticeable.

Is it me or does she look lost? The blank expression makes the figure look as if she is wondering where she is...

I wonder if they tried a plastic/metal "WW" emblem and belt. These never looked like fabric to me. This would have made a big difference to me and made it more than a "glorified" Barbie.

I'll still buy it though 'cause I'm a WW collector and a toy slut...:banana

BB

Hmm...still undecided. Not a fan of the hands, and head doesn't look like it's setting on the neck right - looks far too long.

But I agree with the earlier sentiment. Not bad, but far from great.

Back