12" Padme Head Sculpt Previewed in Latest Podcast!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
This won't play for me. Is it just a 360 like the Mace head?
Sort of... Its a bit sleeker than Mace's. Try right clicking it and saving it to your harddrive, then open it.

Wor-Gar said:
I did try that too. No dice.

Also, make sure you've got the most updated Quicktime downloaded! You may have to re-start after doing that. Once you save to your desktop, maybe try opening Quicktime first and then selecting the file to play instead of just clicking on the file itself.

SideshowDusty said:
Also, make sure you've got the most updated Quicktime downloaded! You may have to re-start after doing that. Once you save to your desktop, maybe try opening Quicktime first and then selecting the file to play instead of just clicking on the file itself.

Thanks, Dusty. Yeah, I have QT 6.5.2, because I prefer some of the functions on it, but it may be the problem...although this is the first time I've ever had any trouble. Is the new QT not backward compatible?

I keep getting an error that says the necessary compressor cannot be found. Also, it won't load from your site -- I just get the OT bar but no video.

Will all the new downloads from Sideshow require the QT upgrade -- like the podcast?

Last edited:
Back