12" Padme Head Sculpt Previewed in Latest Podcast!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
It looks great!! Gonna be a good Portman likeness, methinks.

I'd post screenshots on here but I think SSC would :emperor if I did that as this is a Podcast exclusive.

Nifty.

12padme_1.jpg

12padme_2.jpg

IrishJedi said:
It looks great!! Gonna be a good Portman likeness, methinks.

I'd post screenshots on here but I think SSC would :emperor if I did that as this is a Podcast exclusive.

Nifty.

LOL, I see you re-canted :lol

Not much we can do about it, but thanks for the original thought :duff

Thanks for posting the pics Irish, I can never get the photos to show up on my Sideshow radio podcasts...I really wanted to see it and it looks GREAT! Awesome likness for sure...Now I'm DEFINITELY excited about this figure...

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

SideshowDusty said:
LOL, I see you re-canted :lol

Not much we can do about it, but thanks for the original thought :duff

Hahaha! Sorry about that Dusty. I only posted them after I noticed pitchen had posted one here and someone else on Rebelscum. So I decided that since they were out (and it was inevitable anyway) why leave my fellow SSC fans squirming. :monkey5

If it's any consolation, I fully believe that any SSC collector who doesn't download each and every podcast is missing out, big-time... especially when there is a cameo from Dusty's voice. :eek:

The sculpt looks great. I would much rather it be this Padme though:
normal_aotc-ga09.jpg

Than the snow bunny version but they could easily make this one with that head sculpt.
Just one question I never watched Clone Wars but she does have hair right. I hope doing this one doesnt stop the white suit padme from being made soon. I wish we would have had the first Padme be this one and also get Mara as the EU character. Im still going to get the figure because its Padme but I would have much rather had the suit in the picture first. :D

jason2885 said:
Just one question I never watched Clone Wars but she does have hair right.

Technically, no... not with this costume.

She wears an outer robe:
0007208.jpg

And when that's off her head is still covered with the bodysuit:
toon16.jpg

For this to look right (with actual materials for the body suit head piece) I would think she would have to remain bald.

IrishJedi said:
If it's any consolation, I fully believe that any SSC collector who doesn't download each and every podcast is missing out, big-time... especially when there is a cameo from Dusty's voice. :eek:

That is a great consolation - thanks for the loyalty to the podcasts :)... and is my voice in there this time? I haven't even listend it it :eek: (don't tell Chicky! :lol)

Looks like a great sculpt to me. And to be honest - as all the padmes have different hair styles I don't think it would be a huge issue to use this as a base and just sculpt different hair and paint jobs.

I'll certainly grab a couple to swap into the Hasbro Padme outfits.

IrishJedi said:
Technically, no... not with this costume.

She wears an outer robe:
0007208.jpg

And when that's off her head is still covered with the bodysuit:
toon16.jpg

For this to look right (with actual materials for the body suit head piece) I would think she would have to remain bald.

I wonder what the bodysuit is going to be made out of and want it look funny on the sideshow female body.

Looks like a great sculpt to me. And to be honest - as all the padmes have different hair styles I don't think it would be a huge issue to use this as a base and just sculpt different hair and paint jobs.
Good Idea I want them to cranck out a bunch of different Padmes. Is there anyway this could be a Sideshow Exclusive and then make an Arena Padme using the same sculpt to release as a regular release. They kinda go together theyre both white and would have the same head just one with hair. I say make 6000 Snowbunny Padmes and 8000 Arena Padmes. That would give us two Padmes at once. :D

Last edited:
SideshowDusty said:
That is a great consolation - thanks for the loyalty to the podcasts :)... and is my voice in there this time? I haven't even listend it it :eek: (don't tell Chicky! :lol)

Haha! We won't. But no, didn't hear you. :cool:

When are you gonna do another movie review in a Podcast?

jason2885 said:
I wonder what the bodysuit is going to be made out of and want it look funny on the sideshow female body.

I hope they make it out of lycra or a similar material.

BTW, here's my wife in her Snow Bunny Padme costume (taken at MegaCon in February):
megacon2006_063.jpg

She's wearing a white lycra bodysuit there. The same material could work well for a 1/6 fig. :chew

jason2885 said:
normal_aotc-ga09.jpg

Than the snow bunny version but they could easily make this one with that head sculpt. :D

I to wanted or at least still want this version but this figure is looking nice.

The podcasts rock! I always get a good laugh or two out of them the way folks crack jokes during them.

IrishJedi said:
I hope they make it out of lycra or a similar material.

BTW, here's my wife in her Snow Bunny Padme costume (taken at MegaCon in February):
megacon2006_063.jpg

She's wearing a white lycra bodysuit there. The same material could work well for a 1/6 fig. :chew

Wow, that's a great costume!! Did she make it all herself??

Back