12" Padme Head Sculpt Previewed in Latest Podcast!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys! I guess I'm living proof that us "geeks" can luck out, too. :lol She's looking forward to wearing it again at Dragon*Con in a couple of weeks.

Dusty, the cape was custom made and sewn by a costuming friend of ours. Everything else we put together ourselves. It was a chore, but as you can see it turned out pretty well.

jason2885 said:
Dusty any word when this might go up for preorder. I would think it would be ways off wouldnt it?

Yes, it is aways off - not sure exactly, but we will be posting more updates to the prod blog soon, now that the ball is rolling on it and the sculpt is 100% approved. :duff

Now this is a perfect sculpt. Josh may think all I do is complain. But I say it like I see it. If the Han Solo sculpt had been anywhere near as good as this one, I wouldn't have said a peep.

SideshowDusty said:
Yes, it is aways off - not sure exactly, but we will be posting more updates to the prod blog soon, now that the ball is rolling on it and the sculpt is 100% approved. :duff
ok well thats good. I cant wait to have to cut out of my 11:00am class on Fridays to preorder figures.

Very nicely done. Her likeness is amazing. I would love to have a set of all the sculpted heads without paint.

The only thing I would fix is the upper contour on the left side (our right side) of her upper lip. Looks like a collagen injection. If it can be smoothed down to match her right side, then her lips will be perfect.

Everything else about her is dead on. Very well done!

12padme_2.jpg

jason2885 said:
The sculpt looks great. I would much rather it be this Padme though:
normal_aotc-ga09.jpg

Than the snow bunny version but they could easily make this one with that head sculpt.
Just one question I never watched Clone Wars but she does have hair right. I hope doing this one doesnt stop the white suit padme from being made soon. I wish we would have had the first Padme be this one and also get Mara as the EU character. Im still going to get the figure because its Padme but I would have much rather had the suit in the picture first. :D

Yes, please! And with the Sideshow exclusive cape!

padme.jpg

JustinLuck said:
The only thing I would fix is the upper contour on the left side (our right side) of her upper lip. Looks like a collagen injection. If it can be smoothed down to match her right side, then her lips will be perfect.

Everything else about her is dead on. Very well done!

Cue Josh.... :rotfl

BTW, there is another angle shot:

12padme_1.jpg

I don't see this imperfection you cite in that angle. In fact, if this head sculpt were lifesize... Okay, let's not go there. :lol

Darth Waller said:
Yes, please! And with the Sideshow exclusive cape!

padme.jpg
But you gotta make the cape inclusive along with Nexu ripped shirt. I also wouldnt mind a premium format in that exact stance. I will never happen but that is probably my favorite Padme photo.

I would much rather get another figure though. I say release both at the same time since they are so close to each other. The film Padme would only need hair and new costume and we have a new figure

Thanks to IrishJedi for posting the pics because I can't get the Podcast to work.
The sculpt looks great so far!

Back