12" Maul!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if we were to be critical... the top of the belt should be sliced straight instead of having an intact lip. :D

I'll tell ya what would be a great April fool's joke

having everyone believe this tease IS a joke, then updating the newsletter on April 1 revealing there REALLY is a Maul Pre-order coming!

I really have the feeling some of that stuff (yes, especially the boots!) is actually customized/tweaked Hasbro stuff.

Does anyone have a Hasbro Maul to compare? Just out of curiosity.

The Hasbro boots were all glossy and ... even uglier.

If anyone has any doubts that it's an April fool's joke just check out the name of the pic and compare it to today's date 040106maul_02-547

I've never laughed so hard in my life... too funny SSC!!

I was waiting for them to get us, just wondering what they would do... And they picked the perfect figure to pull the prank. The anticipation for Maul has been feverish to say the least....:monkey5

We can only hope that this is a hint... like the Obi-wan gag last year.

Yeah, they got us good. I bit. I admit it. I've been talking about this guy as much as anyone so they got me hook, line, and sinker.

I have no doubts SS would be a great place to work. I've considered multiple times sending in my resume.

Hehe nice joke.

maulauto22rb.jpg

Why does he look pissed?

Cause Padawan Kenobi owns him!!!!!!!!!!!

So does everybody think that Maul will be next? I thought they were going to announce the SDCC exclusive in next weeks newsletter. That's what they said last week anyway.

Wor-Gar said:
Here's that picture brightened up. See Maul's face...

Is that the sculpt?

Let the bashing begin...

That would be a screen-cap. :D

That is absolutely hilarious!! Great joke! But this means that we'll be getting one of my favorite Sith Lords, and hopefully all 12 inches of him haha!

Back