12" Maul!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SwoopingCloakofSureness said:
Now the fake previews are getting critized...just too funny.

Not really criticizing, I just don't think those are the real SST Maul boots... and they do look bad...

I was thinking the same thing now fake previews are getting nailed.

PEOPLE GET A GRIP WOULD YA!!

So is this figure a 2 pack?

Or is it a build a figure Marvel Legends style?

Sideshow is really getting lazy. They didn't even make the upper half of this figure. They are screwing the collectors!!

rainman said:

Sideshow is really getting lazy. They didn't even make the upper half of this figure. They are screwing the collectors!!

LOL!
Buy half a figure for the price of one!
Collect all parts of Darth Maul and get the exclusive burned/frayed clothing...:D

abake said:
LOL!
Buy half a figure for the price of one!
Collect all parts of Darth Maul and get the exclusive burned/frayed clothing...:D

Cool, everyone was mad at not getting the exclusive for the rest of the figures so now Maul will be all exclusive (Lower Torso now and later Upper torso).. good idea.

All jokes aside, it's nice to know the Sith line will be revealed to us soon. It's about bloody time.

So if we get the real Mual pre-view next thursday then we can bet on the pre-order on April 14th....Get you "I'am sick" story together cause I know I aint trying to order this one from work...

rainman said:

Yes, Rainman...

The EXCLUSIVE is the upper half of Maul. Go sit at your computer right now and get ready for pre-order.

Nice joke on Sideshow's part and hopefully they will confirm Darth Maul as the first Sith Lord in the next week.

I'm glad this is a joke (which I DID figure out on my own) because the 1st thing I thought was "WTF? SIX inch figure (OK, I did have to read that part twice)? What the hell is THAT about?"

Funny! :monkey5

I dont care when it is... i just need some notice so I can make up a good lie as to why I didnt show up to work that day......

Back